(4) Girlfriend?

Demi's Prov

Tonight Nick is taking me on a date, I've been searching through my closet for almost half an hour trying to find a dress that I like for tonight but I'm not having any luck. I decide that this calls for a trip to the mall, I decide to call a friend to accompany me.. Hmmm I think I'll ask Tay (Taylor Swift) if she's busy.
*ring ring*
"Hey Tay it's Demi"
"Hey Dems, what's up?"
"Okay so I'm going on a date tonight right and I have nothing to wear, so I was wondering if you wanna come shopping with me?"
"Aw yes! Of course I will"
"Okay get here as soon as ya can!!"
"Okay I'm coming now, bye Dem"
"Bye"

*

*ding dong*
Oh that must be Tay!
I walk over to the door and open it, just as it swings back Taylor jumps in to my arms hugging me.
"Hey Demi! I've missed you"
"Aw I've missed you to! You already to go?"
"Yep, let's go"

*

We arrived at the mall and headed straight to TopShop.
Taylor instantly found things she loved, she tried a few skirts on and a cardigan And they looked great! Me on the other hand hadn't found anything which is unusual because I love TopShop! While I was still looking Tay came over with a dark navy blue and black body con dress with a sweetheart neckline. "How about this?" She asked. "Omg that's beautiful.. I love it!"
"Then go try it on!!"
I walked into the changing room with the dress In my hand, I took what I was wearing off and slipped the elegant dress on. I zipped it up and walked out to Taylor. "What do ya think?" "That's the one Dem, it's perfect!" "Thanks, I really like it, you have a good eye!"
I got changed again and came out to find Taylor greeting some fans, when she was done with them she came back over to me and took me over to the shoe section, there were so many beautiful heels, I chose out a pair that matched with my dress nicely, they were black matte leather with silver studs. Taylor and I decided to head to Starbucks, we both ordered and then found a quiet table around the back.
"So do you actually like Nick?"
"Yeah, he's really sweet and funny and kind and there's just something about him..."
"Aw well that's so cute! I wish I had someone that made me feel that way."
"Don't worry Tay, you will find the right guy one day."
"Yeah I hope so, anyway we should be getting back, you need to get ready."

*

I walked into my apartment after saying bye to Taylor. I looked at my phone, woah it was 5:55pm already! Where did time go?! Well I'm going to start getting ready I think, I walked into my room and lay my stuff down on my bed, I laid down to, I grabbed my phone again and checked twitter, seeing that Tay had posted a selfie we took today, I retweeted it, and then jumped up off of my bed, grabbing my makeup bag and walking into my bathroom. I touched up my makeup that I had been wearing all day and changed up my eye makeup a bit, then brushed my teeth and added some lipstick, I then straighten my long blonde curls and sprayed them. I walked out and took my new dress out of the TopShop bag, cutting off the tags and slipped it on, I really liked the way it looked with my light hair, and it made my curves look even better! I slide my new heels on and grabbed a plain black leather jacket incase it got cold later. I then picked up my purse and chucked my lipstick and phone in to it. I looked over at the clock, 6:45pm it read, Nick was picking me up at 7 so I still had a little bit of time, I decided to watch some TV.
Not long after I hear the door bell ring, I get up and straighten my dress out, and fix my hair, I walked over to the door opening it and there stands Nick looking SO hot, he was wearing long black dress pants with a light blue/purple button up shirt on. He was also holding a bouquet of red roses, "hey uh these are for you" he said handing me the flowers, "oh Nick thank you they are beautiful" "just like you" he said. That made me blush, "you really do always know what to say don't you"
"Well I try" he then smirked. "Well I'll get these some water and then we should be going right?" "Yep" he replied. "I quickly picked up a vase and filled it with water, then putting the roses in. "You all ready then?" Nick asked, "yes sure am."

*

"So where are we going?" I asked as we drove through the busy streets.
"Surprise." He said with a smirk on his face. "Ahh fine then."

*

We finally arrived at a very beautiful restaurant in downtown LA. I tried to open the door but before I knew it Nick was round my side opening it for me. He really is such a gentleman. Nick held out his arm for me and I greatfully took it. We walked into the restaurant, lucky there was no paps around. The waiter then lead us over to our table and Nick pulled out the chair for me, "well thank you" I said. "You're very welcome." Just as we had decided what we were having our waiter came over "so what can I get you two tonight?" "I'll have the beef stir fry thanks" I said. "And for you sir?" Can I have the chicken wings please" "sure, and what would you like to drink with that?" "Just a water for me, me to." I said. We chatted and laughed away at each other's small jokes while we waited for our meals to arrive. I couldn't help the way I looked at Nick, he's just so... , "you right there?" He questioned snapping me out of my trance. "Oh yeah I'm fine." Our meals soon arrived and we ate while still chatting, "yumm this is SO good!" I said. "I knew you would like it, that's why it was a surprise." "Well you were right and it's a very nice surprise thank you."

*

We finished eating and Nick paid ignoring my offer to. And he drove us back to my apartment, we walked through the quiet apartment building till we got to my room, I unlocked the door and we both walked in. I looked over at Nick who was looking around in curiosity, "you wanna watch some TV?" I asked, he just nodded, something didn't seem right, he seemed very uh nervous? Which surprised me but I just shook it off. He came and sat next to me on the couch, I flipped through the channels and couldn't find anything so I just left it on MTV, I looked over to Nick who was starring at his hands that were shaking slightly. "Nick is something bothering you?" I asked.

Nick's Prov

I had had such a lovely evening with Demi and I already new that I wanted to be more than just friends, I felt something for her I really did. "Nick is something bothering you?" Demi spoke knocking me out of me thoughts, "ah um Dems, Can I ask you something?" I have to do it, it's now or never. "Yeah of course you can" "okay well um I don't really know how to say this but I ah I have really strong feelings for you Demi, ever since the day I asked you to meet me in the studio, I just.. I want to be more than friends, it's just I really like you and all the little things about you always make me happy, even thinking about you! So I was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took a while to update but here it is, what do ya think?
Please comment, vote etc.
Thanks, Nikki xx