Question 900!

(Sorry for the huge delay... You were all giving me too much options... It was so hard to decide, but I found it.)

Meggy: Well... here we are at question 900. Thank you all, once again, for getting me this far. Really appreciate it, everyone. Anyways, onto the question.

Meggy: Sure, Infinite

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Meggy: Sure, Infinite. Great idea!

Infinite: Perfect! Let's do this!

He teleports himself and Meggy to the Minecraft world, where Steve was waiting.

Steve: Hi, guys!

Infinite: We're ready for the build battle, Steve.

Steve: Okie dokie!

Meggy: I'm nervous... what should I build...?

Infinite: It could be anything you want, Meggy. Having trouble deciding, though?

Meggy: Mmhmm.

Infinite: Well... here's what you should do. The first thing that pops into your head, and you make it. Got it?

Meggy: Got it. Thanks, Infinite.

Steve: Begin!

Meggy and Infinite started building their stuff in their build battle. Meggy knew what she wanted, but as she went on a tutorial of that on her phone, she immediately got her phone taken by Steve.

Steve: NO TUTORIALS!

Meggy: ...

Meggy (thoughts): I'm screwed, aren't I?

Infinite was building his thing very quickly, while Meggy was panicking on the inside. She then frantically started to build. She had to try her best to win.

30 minutes later...

Steve's bell rang.

Steve: FUCKING RING RING RING!

Meggy (thoughts): No...

Steve: So... who did it better?

He looked over at Infinite's creation, which was a statue of Crystal.

Steve: IT'S A FUCKING MASTAPIECE!

Infinite: Thanks, Steve.

Meggy was sweating very nervously.

Infinite: Meggy...? What's wrong?

Steve looked at what Meggy built, which was a crappy-looking 16-bit sprite of Mario without the head.

Meggy: Yeah, I know, I suck...

Infinite: No, you don't, Meggy. You just didn't have enough time. If you showed this to Mario, he would like it and encourage you to keep trying your best.

Meggy: Thanks, Infinite...

Steve: (looks away from Meggy's statue) Well, that was a load of shit.

Infinite: ...

Infinite stuffed Steve into a chest and threw it down a hole.

Steve (muffled): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Meggy: Thank you, Infinite.

Infinite: You're welcome, Meggy. You should continue working on Mario. You should see what he truly thinks.

Meggy: Okay, Infinite.

Infinite: You can do it, Meggy.

Meggy smiles with determination, as she started building the head.

Infinite: You mind if I help, or...?

Meggy: I can do this myself. I'll be fine.

Infinite: Okay, Meggy. I'm gonna go get Crystal to show her what I made anyways, so I'll see you later, Meggy.

Meggy: Bye, Infinite.

After 5 minutes, she finished building Mario's head. It was complete, as Infinite came back with Crystal and Mario.

Infinite: Here's what Meggy and I have made.

Crystal: Wow! You made a Minecraft statue of me?

Infinite: Yep!

Crystal started kissing Infinite deep, as Mario went over to what Meggy created.

Meggy: So... what do you think of mine...?

Mario: ...That's a-so nice! I love it!

Meggy smiled while sighing in relief.

Meggy: I'm so glad you like it...

Mario: Keep trying your best, Meggy. Soon enough, you will improve.

Meggy: Thanks, sweetie.

She kissed him deep.

Mario: Mmm~

Infinite teleported everyone back home, as Mario and Meggy went back to their mansion.

Mario: Wanna have fun?

Meggy: (giggles) In a little bit, sweetheart.

Mario: Okie dokie!

He went to the bedroom and started waiting for Meggy.

Meggy: Sorry if this milestone wasn't as huge as the rest, but at least question 1000 will be a huge one, depending on what question will be chosen. Anyways... thank you all again for asking questions and helping me get this far.

She went to the bedroom and saw Mario naked. She nosebleeds and fell over.

Mario: Oh yeah~