Question 851

(Infinite ran over to Mario and Meggy's mansion and knocked on the door

(Infinite ran over to Mario and Meggy's mansion and knocked on the door.)

Meggy: Oh, did Inkura come back for a fight? Well, I'm ready! (gets out her Splattershot and opens the door to see Infinite) Oh... hi, Infinite. How are you doing?

Infinite: Meggy... I heard what happened between you and Alex.

Meggy: Yeah... he completely betrayed all of us Inkling Meggy fans... just like you and me, right?

Infinite: Look... what you did to Alex was too far.

Meggy: ...What...?

Infinite: I understand how you feel... but I feel like you've been a little too hard on Alex.

Meggy: Infinite... not you too...

Infinite: You should go apologize to Alex for what you did to him.

Meggy: But... he... betrayed us... I thought, as one of the biggest fans of Splatoon... he would keep using my Inkling form... but now... not anymore... and what's worse... is that his videos, and how he makes them... are beyond my control, like SMG4 and his videos... so I can't just make a simple request to bring my Inkling form back...

Infinite: Meggy... that's not the issue. Alex is hurt... both physically and emotionally.

Meggy: I don't trust him at all! That bastard used my ugly Human form, and he's gonna keep using it! He's the SMG4 of the Splatoon animator world, and I'm not coming back to him!

Infinite: Meggy... don't be like this. Please forgive Alex for what he did.

Meggy: (doesn't get angry at Infinite, but looks scared) Who are you and what have you done to the real Infinite?!

Infinite: Wh-what?!

Meggy: The real Infinite would agree with me hating someone for what that person did! You were with me, Mario, Smesh, and Cristina for what SMG4 did in the Anime Arc! You can't be like this, Infinite. Next thing you're gonna tell me is you like Human Meggy, is that right?

Infinite: What the... no, I don't like Human Meggy!

Meggy: Well, Alex said the same thing and went on to make THIS! (sheds a few tears and runs to her room, thinking that Infinite has joined the Human Meggy-loving side)

Mario: Infinite... we don't want to lose you. We want the old, Human Meggy-hating Infinite back. We still want you as our friend... but a friend who agrees with us. (walks to where Meggy is)

Infinite: What... what just happened?