Protective Brothers (Batboys)

Mentions of abuse.

  I had just got back from my now ex boyfriend's house. I was covered in cuts and bruises, though they were covered, so my brothers wouldn't notice.

  I went to my room and took all the make up off and went to bed. In the morning I was awoken by one of my brothers. It was Jason. He looked at my face and saw the bruises.

"Who did this to you, Y/n?" Jason asked. I looked at him and said nothing at first.

  I then said, "I just fell on concrete, it's fine." He looked at me suspiciously, but didn't say anything. He then left.

  I then got up and covered my cuts and bruises with make up. I then went downstairs for breakfast. I tripped over a tripwire and water poured all over me. All the boys looked at me and laughed until my make up started to run down my face and arms.

"Okay, which one of you did this?" I asked. They looked at me in shock and anger.

  Damian said, "Who did this to you, Y/n?"

  I was about to answer with what I did earlier, but Jason said, "And don't you dare say you fell on concrete. I don't buy that a bit."

  I looked at my brothers, trying not to cry. I said, "My boyfriend. Well, now my ex. I broke up with him last night. And let's just say he didn't take the news very well."

  They all came over to comfort me. Damian then said, "I am going to kill him. He will rue the day he hurt my sister."

  I shook my head. I said, "Please don't do that. Yes, he hurt me. Yes, he deserves to die. But, I don't want him to die. I want him to live the rest of his life knowing I left him. That I can have a better life without him. I want him to know how much he messed up."

  Let's just say that yes my ex is still alive. But their alter egos did pay him a visit and beat the crap out of him. Oh, how I love my brothers.