Welcome (Damian)

Two weeks ago my parents died in a tragic fire. Today I was being adopted by Bruce Wayne. I was nervous. Why would a billionaire want to adopt little old me?

  Bruce is now here and I am being led to a limo. When I get there I see a Bruce, a boy with green eyes and black hair, and in the driver's seat I see a man that is probably in his 70s. I look at the green eyed boy. He was quite handsome. Bruce said, "Hello Y/n. The boy is Damian and the man in the front is Alfred. I hope you feel welcomed." I  just smiled and nodded.

  We were finally there. When we got there there were three other boys. Bruce said, "Everyone this is Y/n. Y/n this is Dick, Jason, and Tim. Welcome to the family." I nodded my head and smiled. You see I haven't spoken since my parents'deaths.

---Damian's POV------

   Y/n is very beautiful, but she won't talk and I wonder why. I bet her voice would be just as beautiful as she is. This makes me determined to get some way to get her to talk.

---1 month later-----

   It's been a month since Y/n has arrived and I still haven't gotten her to speak. She just gestures and nods. I wish I could hear her voice. That's when I got an idea. Why didn't I think of it before? I would tickle her until she has to tell me to stop.

I had found Y/n on the couch watching f/s. I slowly walked up to her and then started to tickle her sides. She kept trying to get out of my grip. Finally she caved in and said, "Damian, stop it." And I did. I was right about her voice it was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard.

Please request in comments.