"It's been six days, my sister and I ended up getting caught but we escaped them. I got caught while my sister escaped."

"Oh Claire." she came over and gave me a hug. I was shocked that she would do something like that but I was more shocked that I didn't push her away.

"Yeah so you see I need to find my family or at least need to know if they are safe" I could feel the tears falling down my face. She grabbed me and pulled me into a comforting embrace.

"Claire, we can help find your family."

"Really"

"Yes, we can talk to Kyle if we need too" I wanted so much to believe her but they were the enemy. I could be leading them to the Haven. Even though I wanted to see my family again I would need to find another way.

"That's okay, I'm pretty sure their okay" she seemed shocked.

"But you said that you wanted to see them." I didn't know what to say she just kept watching me. Until I could see the realization on her face. "Oh I see." with that she turned and went back to cooking. We stayed silent for a couple of minutes when the door to the kitchen opened and Kyle came in I quickly lowered my head.

"You need to come with me" he stated.

"Yes master" he growled which made me take a step back.

"I told you, you can call me Kyle"

"I'm sorry but I can't" I couldn't look up. I was terrified that he would attack me or worse and I couldn't do anything about it. After a few brief moments of silence I opened my eyes and could tell that he didn't move. I looked at his face, he seemed upset for some reason.

"You are allowed to call me by my name that is an order." I was worried that this was a test but I took a glance at Shealyn and she gave me a nod that it was okay. Taking a breathe "Okay Kyle" he seemed more happy with me calling his name. He led me outside.

"Okay since you are here I need to show you around."

"Why, I'm only a breeder"

"You are not a breeder, you are a member of this pack." he smiled.

I nearly tripped he caught me and quickly let me go but I swore I felt sparks where he touched me.

"Come on"

"So this is the training yard " It looked like a war zone, there were groups of men and women fighting eachother. Some even shifted to fight as wolves which was terrifying. One of the groups stopped and watched us. The man on the left had a few cuts on his face turned towards the rest.

"Attention" everyone stopped and turned towards us.

"Good evening, everyone there will be a meeting later on."

"Yes Alpha"

"We will be adding a new member" I looked at him weird. He turned towards me and smiled...My gawd I can't breathe.

'Come on, Claire get your ass together'. I screamed to myself. His eyes glassed over knowing he was talking to someone. I could hear a few gasp and some even bowed their head.

"That's all," with that we headed on to a house that had some kids playing outside. THey stopped playing and ran over to Kyle.

"Hello Alpha, how are you doing today." A little girl asked.

"Phebe, I'm doing well is Ms. Clarke helping you with your numbers" The little girls face scrunched up. she was so cute that I was grinning. WHen I did that she looked at me.

"Who are you" Curious I glanced at Kyle, he nodded telling me that I could talk.

"My name is Claire"

"Nice to meet you Claire, My name is Phebe"

"Me as well" Extending my hand. she smiled and shook my hand and then she turned her attention back to him.

"I like her Alpha" smiling, he smiled at the little girl. Who can believe that these creatures are some what human kyle was not what we were told. He was sweet and caring to others and extremely handsome.

"Well Phebe we need to keep heading around the pack. She need to know where she will be staying."

"Okay Alpha" turning around and looked at me. "It was nice to meet you Luna" with that she ran back to the group of children. I glanced at Kyle who was frozen I was worried that he wasn't having a stroke cause he was pale.

"Um master, are you alright" very concerned.

"Kyle" his eyes turned black "I told you that you are only allowed to call me Kyle"

"Sorry ma... Kyle" almost calling him master, with that we headed out towards the woods.

"So what was that building back there.

"That was the orphange."

"What?" turning back, it didn't look like an orphange but just like any normal home and why would they have orphanges here.

"I will tell you about it later lets head on." with that we walked around the whole place and met new people that seemed off about me being here. Maybe Kyle was not going to treat me like a breeder but I didn't know how the others felt. "Can we go back, I would like to take a rest" lowering my head so that everyone knew that I knew my place.

"Claire you don't have to do that" when I didn't even look up I could tell that he was not happy but I didn't want to believe that I was not a breeder here but a member of this pack but I couldn't allow my mind to believe it. I needed to find my family and be with them. He started to walk and I quietly followed. I needed to find a way out of here.