"Almost" Tamiloore replied.
.
.
.
Semiloore hurried to her room as she wore her rope sandals. "You wore your choker?" She asked Tamiloore.

"Yeah I did" Semiloore replied.

Semiloore scrambled back to her room as she grabbed her choker and her bag. Tamiloore helped her wear it.

"Let's snap pictures"
.
.
.
.

Nathaniel was scrolling his status updates when he clicked on Peter's update and saw Semiloore and Tamiloore, his breadth hitched immediately.

They were fucking beautiful. They both wore the same Ankara dress with slits up to their knees. He saved it automatically since he was using GB whatsapp and a few other personal pictures of Semiloore.

He dropped his phone and went to power off his laptop and came back to find out that Jerry and Daniel had also updated their status and funny enough they had both uploaded Semiloore and Tamiloore pictures.

Theo and some of his classmates were not excluded as well. And before minutes everyone was uploading their pictures. Snr Akin's message popped on the screen as he clicked on it.

Hey how are you?

I'm fine

Do you have Tamiloore or Semiloore number?

Nah

Aren't they on your class group?

Nope

OK, see yah 2moro

Nathaniel texted Jerry immediately.

Semiloore is not on the group yet

Ohh, I forget abt it sha

Snr Akin asked for Tamiloore's number

He asked me too

Just add her soon

Okay

He closed their chats as he clicked on his status updates. He picked a picture he had snapped and posted it.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tamiloore!" Semiloore screamed.

"Stop screaming my name like that" Tamiloore said as she walked into Semiloore's room.

"Peter said half of our classmates posted it" Semiloore said excited.

"Most of my classmates did" Tamiloore said too with a smile.

"Whoa!" Semiloore said as she smiled.

"Is the picture really that pretty?" She asked again.

"You know you are pretty right?" Tamiloore said and Semiloore laughed sightly as she noticed that Peter had sent her a message.

It was a picture and she clicked on it. It was a picture of Nathaniel is a blue cloth,his hands in his pockets.

The photographer was a skilled one has he or she had caught a nice shot of Nathaniel from a beautiful angle.

"Whoa! He's so hot mehn" Tamiloore cooed and Semiloore almost kicked her off the bed.

"C'mon sis" Tamiloore teased.

Semiloore shook her head and laughed. The bulb in her room came on.

"There's light" Semiloore said and Tamiloore rushed off to her room.

Semiloore glanced at the pic again before long pressing on it. She clicked on wallpaper and then home screen wallpaper. Her phone rang almost immediately. It was Peter,she picked it as she stood up to charge her laptop.