Chapter 3

In all of his twenty-three years of sleeping, Ash had never understood the appeal of wearing bedclothes. He was born naked, his wolf was naked, why shouldn't he sleep naked? This was his theory and although Malachai didn't agree when it came to his own clothing choices, he fully supported Ash's nakedness.

"Why don't you just stay naked all the time?" Malachai chuckled into his collarbone.

They were cuddled up together on Ash's bed, enjoying the last hour of their morning before they had to get washed and dressed for patrols.

"Because I'm pretty sure that would make me a criminal in just about every country in the world." Ash replied sleepily.

"So it's okay if you're covered in fur?"

"Humans cover themselves in fur too!"

"Very true." Malachai conceded.

He kissed at Ash's throat tentatively, leaving wet marks that quickly grew cold in the morning air blowing in from the slightly open windows. Ash hummed, the soft gentle touches he could get on board with, the affectionate moments where they got to be both mates and equals.

Malachai rolled away and began to rummage in his bedside table, his wolf far too excited for Ash's liking. He was up to something. When Malachai shifted back to Ash's side of the bed he returned to their spooning position as if nothing had happened, one arm around Ash's waist and the other...

Something small and hard and slippery pressed against Ash's hole, causing his eyes to snap open and his teeth to clench at the shock.

Before he could leap up into the air and preferably straight out the window, it had slid inside of him.

"Wh-what was that?" He gasped.

"A toy." Malachai said with all of his usual chill.

All Ash could do was repeat, "A toy?" breathlessly.

"Mmhmm."

"It's in my arse!" Ash hissed, "What if it gets stuck?"

"It has a wire."

"Why does it have a wire?"

"So I can do this." A hum of vibration rocked into his backside, thrumming up his spine and making his legs jitter.

"F-fuck!" He gasped, grabbing hold of the bed frame to steady himself.

Malachai chuckled behind him, "That's only the first setting and it's not even that far in yet."

"The fuck do you mean 'yet'?" Ash growled furiously.

"It's supposed to be pressed against your prostate, I'll need to push it in a bit deeper for that."

"Why do you need to do this to me?" Ash snapped, "You need to humiliate me, is that it?"

A tense pause lay in the millimetres between their bodies before Malachai responded with a much lower tone, "I was trying to find other ways for us to be intimate without domination, I thought toys could help..."

Another pause.

"Oh."

"I promise I wasn't trying to embarrass you, I was only trying to help." He mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

And yet another pause, although now Ash's dick was dragging itself up to his stomach from the unwanted stimulation in his backside. Why was his body so intent on embarrassing him?

"I bought some other stuff too..." Malachai said hesitantly, "if you want to try?"

"Can I put something in your butt?"

Malachai stared into his eyes with gritted teeth for at least ten seconds before humming out, "Mmhmm." with a stiff nod.

Ash squinted suspiciously at him until he sighed and agreed explicitly.

"Fine. Let's see what these other toys are."

Malachai pulled a cardboard box from under the bed, a delivery label stuck to the side declared a PO box the pack used to deter post men from straying up their drive - you know how dogs feel about mail men!

Ash sat up, very carefully with the small vibrating toy still lodged in his ass, and peered inside.

The selection inside included items of varying textures, colour and shapes. He recognised next to nothing in the box aside from a large black dildo which he truly hoped was a joke.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing at a long and thick tube filled with small lumps.

"Double-ended fleshlight."

"And how..." Ash began, picking it up and turning it over in his hands, "how do we use it?"

"C'mere." Malachai grunted with obvious excitement.

A couple of drops of lube were slid into each hole and he took Ash's cock in his hand, stroking him as he coaxed him into one end of the toy. At the feel of the bubbly rubber inside his eyes widened and he let out a small moan. They shuffled closer together and Malachai pushed into his end of the sheath too. It was warm and wet and he wrapped his hand around the toy to add just a tad more pressure to the centre.

Ash groaned and rolled his hips forward.

"See, now we both get to be on top."

Ash chuckled in response and slipped into a grunt when he got the last of his member inside and began to thrust his hips gently. Malachai couldn't help but wonder how on Earth his mate had hoped to top him with such shallow jerks. Maybe he should be grateful, if one day he ever did have to spread his legs and play the receiving role at least he knew Ash wouldn't destroy his hole.

They both rocked forward over and over, the heads of their dicks brushing each other occasionally. It felt pretty damn good, better than a hand but not quite on the same heavenly level as his mate's hole.

Malachai grabbed a handful of Ash's air where it was at its shortest along his undercut beside his ear. Pulling him close and kissing him deeply, shoving his tongue into his mouth and wrapping them together like a wet bow tie.

As his mate's thighs began trembling and his rhythm began to fall out of sync Malachai knew he was getting close to the edge, he stretched his hand along the duvet cover and snatched the remote attached to the toy, sliding it up to the maximum power and sending waves of pleasure shooting through Ash's body.

Ash felt his eyes cross involuntarily, his thighs cramp up and his abs flexing as he came, harder than usual and he hated to admit that it was more than likely due to the buzzing in his arsehole. It just seemed to itch a scratch nothing else could touch. An itch he didn't realise he had until then.

Malachai followed, using Ash's wanton moans and filthy expressions as his own personal pornography. Unloading into the toy with a long drawn-out groan and a bite of his lip.

Both their cocks were coated in a sticky mixture of each other's semen when they pulled them out but they grinned together in spite of the mess.

"Okay, let's do more stuff like that." Ash said breathlessly.

Malachai was grinning from ear to ear when he replied, "I can't wait, you should see the anal beads I got, probably at least a foot long!"

Ash threw a pillow at his smug face and waddled to the en-suite bathroom to clean up and extract the still-vibrating toy from his backside. There was no way in hell any kind of beads were being stuffed up his butt.