The hotel

The town was small well not really small , it was busy at night , full of Students , it had a few shops and a small shopping centre.  The rain was firing down on the bus windows , pelting , sounded like a thousand Bullets being shot. The air was bitter cold as it grabbed my throat as I tried to catch my breath as I walked through town trying to find the hotel. I was ice cold , shivering , praying I would get into the warmth soon. Most restaurants were closed such as subway as I wanted to get a vegan snack , mac Donald's were open but no point going in there asking for vegan food. I saw a homeless woman with a baby , I teared up abit. I continued walking trying to find the hotel in the darkness whilst using the street light as my compass. I walked a mile to find I walked the wrong way so I walked back then got into a taxi that taken me to the hotel. I checked in at the desk , the lady was very polite. I walked up stairs and Carried my faux fur pink holographic weekender bag up and my rucksack. I scanned the card on the door to let myself into my room, I walked in and threw my stuff down and leaped onto the bed. I had a drink of water then I put my money into my Coca Cola bum bag then I brushed my teeth and had a wash before walking down stairs to ask how to get to the club.  The receptionist phoned for a taxi for me which I sat on the green cushioned chair and steered through the window , waiting for it to arrive. As soon as it arrived I walked out and asked the driver if it was for me and I got in.