Chapter 4

And with that Namjoon started walking out of the store still not making any noise. The slap had stung him he was sure there was a handprint so he just decided to go to his home in a couple of hours he will start to look for his new job.

Recap over 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon was now walking home and it didn't really help that it was raining. At this point Namjoon was soaking wet when he finally arrived at his home. Namjoon honestly forgot that he lives with his abusive adoptive father so when he entered the home he wasn't expecting to get yelled at. YOU LITTLE SHIT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE I THOUGHT YOU FINALLY  DIED. Namjoon didn't look up at his father which caused his father to push him down where he violently started to kick Namjoon .

Namjoon's father started screaming at him calling him names and other stuff it was normal for Namjoon to get that done to him

Namjoon's father started screaming at him calling him names and other stuff it was normal for Namjoon to get that done to him.You may wonder where his mother is at but she sadly passed away a few years ago when he was 14. Now it was just his dad and him sadly. All Namjoon did was take the hits he was getting .

By the end Namjoon was bleeding a lot and of course his dad just left him there

By the end Namjoon was bleeding a lot and of course his dad just left him there. So Namjoon got up and walked into his room he had to go get his clothes ready to go take a shower and just go to sleep. Namjoon walked into his restroom put his clothes on the side and turned on his shower he got naked and went in. He was used to taking care of himself every time he would get beaten by his dad. Namjoon would always space out in his bathtub and just think of life. How it could be different if he ran away or if had just not ran away from the guy's. How he could escape the abuse from his father, he had always wondered how his adoptive mom met his adoptive father. He would ask her why but he never got the chance. Thirty minutes had passed and Namjoon finally got out and started drying himself and getting ready as he remembered that he had to go look for a job after he recently lost his. Namjoon put on some decent clothes and went out on his way to find a job. Hours went by it was three PM and Namjoon still hasn't found a job. He was starting to lose hope but he decided to go to one more place. So he went to a company that was called Agust D corporation he really never heard of it but he still needed a job. He walked in and went to the front office there was a lady there he asked if they were hiring the lady said "Actually your lucky we just fired someone and were now looking for someone to take their spot." Namjoon smiled at the news and said great so the lady said "actually I can ask my boss if he wants to take you in for an interview if you don't mind". Namjoon nodded as an answer so the lady grabbed the office phone and dialed the boss. She began talking saying how there's a guy that is wanting to get the job and saying if he could get interviewed right now she had ended saying ok and I will. After that the nice lady looked back at Namjoon and said that the boss is in room 403 floor 8. So with that Namjoon headed to the elevator pressed the floor number and was now praying that he would get the job as the elevator was going up. Once the elevator doors opened he walked out and began to look for room number 403. At first he was lost so he decided to ask a guy that was passing by him the guy kindly told him in which direction and like that Namjoon was now in front of two big doors. Namjoon was nervous to say the least. He knocked first and awaited for a response he then heard a come in. With that Namjoon opened the door and sat in a chair at first he wasn't paying attention to who could be his future boss but after he sat he looked up and saw the guy. He was shocked and scared it was that guy named Yoongi but how. What were the chances that he would be the boss of this company. 

Sorry this one took longer I got busy with school and test but I hope you like this chapter 😁