"Whatever, to me it all seems like that bastard is getting on with life while you are still chasing after him" the blond retorted as he observed your reaction and truth be told, for a moment you frowned at his words since it wasn't entirely untrue.

Suddenly you realized something.

"Since when are you paying so much attention to me, Katsu? Could it be that the great Bakugou Katsuki is worried about me?" You teased with a cheeky grin.

The male stared at you wide eyed before his gaze shifted to the side, acting like what you said didn't have any meaning but you swore you saw a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

"That's bullshit, flashy. I couldn't fucking care less if you fucking balled your eyes out over this shitty nerd but since you two fuckers were literally freaking glued to the hips it doesn't take a fucking genius to see that something's the hell wrong with you" Katsuki lashed out on you, small explosions coming from his palms as he expressed his displeasure but you only chuckled at his antics.

"You know, if you were to express your feelings better, maybe you would have a girlfriend by now. You really are a good guy somewhere underneath that ball of rage" you told him, making him freeze for a moment. "Well, I should get going. See you" you added and made you way to the door to leave.

Katsuki wanted to say something but he felt like he missed his chance when you walked out of that door. All he did was stare into space.

"A girlfriend, if I was nicer?" He huffed angrily. "I could get any damn girl I wanted, if I fucking wanted" he growled as he clenched his hands into fists. He knew he wasn't the most sensitive but he was good looking, talented, smart and strong.

Attributes that most girls loved and would make them want to date him.

Most girls.

-

It was the next day and the last period would end soon. You were thinking about asking Izuku if he wanted to hang out on the weekend but weren't sure if you were positive enough to do so anymore.

Turned out Katsuki wasn't the only one who was bad at expressing their feelings. Even though you weren't trying to hide your feelings by getting angry at literally everything, you sucked at telling Izuku that it saddened you that you grew apart. You just didn't want to come off as one of those super clingy friends and maybe you were scared that he was really rejecting you as in he really didn't want to spend time with you.

Izuku was too nice to be so mean but your insecurities told you otherwise.

Taking a deep breath and pulling yourself together you decided to try again. Shortly after you decision the bell rang as if it was only waiting for you to make up your mind. You put your things away as fast as you could and planned to go straight over to the green haired male.

Planned.

You didn't come far since a voice called out to you.

"Flashy, let's go to this shitty movie you wanted to watch" You stopped in your tracks, surprised to have Katsuki out of all people inviting you out.

"What?" Was the only thing that came out when you opened your mouth. You looked back over your shoulder at him with a dumfounded expression on your face.

"Hurry up, idiot. I don't have fucking time for a damn slowpoke like you. You wanted to watch that movie and I happen to have nothing to do today" he grumbled, not even looking at you by trying to play it cool.

"Oh, okay" you replied stupidly since you were still dazed by the fact that Katsuki was inviting you to something that he knew you wanted to do. It isn't like he had never invited you before but usually those were casual places he hung out at often and he usually just told you that you could come but he didn't really care.