You and Him

Hello people! I really hope you enjoy the story. That being said, have fun! 

Your eyes were always on him.

No matter what he did your gaze would be glued to him.

He told you about some shitty fight between a hero and a villain he witnessed yesterday. Your eyes would sparkle with amazement.

He showed you something of the shit he wrote in one of his damn notebooks about some boring superhero he fucking stalked again. Your eyes would widen in surprise.

He opened up about his fears and worries about his future because of his fucking stupid dream. Your eyes would soften.

You reassured him that the two of you would become heroes for sure, together. Your eyes would burn with determination.

I suggested to him to fucking jump off the roof, so he could become a hero in his next life. Your eyes would narrow in anger.

That's the only expression I would get from you since our childhood. You had so many damn expressions for Deku but when it came to me- when I actually had a moment in which you payed attention to me, then it was only out of anger.

In any other case it was fucking Deku here, shitty Deku there. It was annoying and I couldn't even understand why the hell you were so infatuated with this fucker when you could be with someone like me.

Sure, I've never really tried to initiate anything but only because you freaking chose Deku over me before I even had a chance. From kindergarten up to until now – You and Deku were fucking inseparable.

11 years ago

There was this time we were playing on the playground and I tried to show off my reading skills to you.

"The signs of Izuku can also be read as Deku" I spoke proudly. The kids around me were gaping, not being able to believe that I was able to read. Even your eyes were wide in surprise.

"You can already read, Kacchan?" Deku asked me with that stupid smile of his.

"Of course I can" I puffed out my chest before I continued "Deku means "won't accomplish anything" and "good for nothing"" I added with a big grin, hoping I could show you what a loser Deku was.

"Please, stop it, Kacchan" Deku mumbled as the other kids laughed at him but of course you fucking wouldn't.

"Stop making fun of him! Izu-chan is super talented. I've never seen anyone being that good at building sandcastles!" You shouted, pouting while glaring at the boys who stopped laughing as they saw your expression.

"Thank you, (N/n)" Deku softly expressed his gratitude and you would give him this fucking cute smile that was brighter than the freaking sun.

Wasn't reading much cooler than building damn sandcastles?

-

I remember when we were in kindergarten and I first showed off my quirk. All eyes were on me and everyone was praising me. This was the moment I realized how fucking amazing me and my quirk were. And for a moment even you stared at me in amazement. Just for a second I could see a twinkle in your (e/c) eyes and it felt fucking wonderful.

But in the next moment Deku said something shitty to you, making you look away. You laughed and your big innocent eyes were glued to the bastard.

If me showing off my quirk wasn't able to keep your attention, what could?

-

Then there was this time we went into this forest. Even Deku was amazed by my quirk back then. I went ahead of the two of you since I was leading you.