part-3

I woke up in complete darkness and really confused wondering what had happened i tried standing up but i couldn't so i knew i must had been in some sort of box i found a little peep hole and looked through it so see a nice sunny day then in the corner of my eye i saw a figure in a black and white suite and a covered face.

i thought i was in some sort of horror movie and i was the guy who thought was going to survive but then ends up dying right at the end of the movie. then i could smell something horrible and i let the sun in the box and looked to find rotting dead bodies just scattered round everywhere this was a obvious thought that i was going to be left to die here.

As night fell so did i and i knew i didn't have much time and then out of the blue i saw that the top of the box was open so like a lighting bolt i jumped out and ran as fast as i could and once again i was back in the woods safe well i thought. As i walked back to my house very scared and worried about me i started to remember what had happened before i was out cold i thought about all the blood and pain i was in and how much i suffered but i thought i didn't want to go through hell again so i didn't go back.

About a hour later i was out of the woods and i gave it one last look and turned around and walked home when i got home i saw a note on my front door saying "forgetting someone" and i felt so bad that i forgot my cousin but the choice was to go in or go out of the woods.