part-1

hey guys i was thinking about doing more on my bloody Mary story but i need a few more ideas so what better idea to start a new book

enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was playing football with my cousin a few nights ago and i accidentally kicked the ball into the woods next to me i didn't kick it far in i could still see the ball but my cousin went to get it. After about 5 minuets i started to wonder where he went so i went to see where he was.

It was getting dark and i went back to get a flash light and all of a sudden i heard a loud footstep, i didn't worry so i carried on walking then i saw a note saying "can't run" i had no idea what it meant i thought i was getting pranked but i wasn't.

Also i toughed that i couldn't leave my cousin on his own with what ever was out there so i turned back to find him i kept on hearing these footsteps they were behind me then in front of me and under ground i was starting to get scared, soon i came across a gate saying "NO ENTRY" so i done the best thing to do... go in and explore i found a house and only one fate light was on and i saw a shadow come to the window i was so shocked to see the blood and scars and tears in the eyes why he would do this to him... my own cousin the i don't know what was going to get pay back.