' I think they were heading towards the Mess Hall... '

Yoko: Let's follow!

I walked towards the mess hall seeing Shamir leaning against the doorway as she notices me and just as I was walking inside she stopped me.

Shamir: Y/n,you can't come i-

Byleth: Y/n is there?

I see Byleth pop her head out from the doorway as I just wave at her with a smile and she smiled back.

Shamir: Didn't you not want him inside?

Byleth: Uhhh...

She looks back inside of the mess hall for a moment as I smelt something burning and I glared at them both.

Y/N: Don't tell me... Shamir move please...

Shamir: No can d-

Y/N: Shamir...

I glared at her which she sighed and took a step to the side as I walked inside to see the Black Eagles staring at the fire inside of the pan.

Y/N: Who...

Everyone but for Y/N and Byleth: Professor byleth did it...

Byleth: I tried...

I sighed as I walked up to the fire and reach out to it just as my hand absorb the flames from the pan,turning to everyone.

Y/N: Why?

Ferdinand: We wanted to make a great feast for the academy!

Caspar: For the Christmas season of course!

Yoko: Good intentions.... But bad cooks...

I sighed as I took off my coat from my shoulders and put down an apron for cooking. I kicked up a knife from the counter and caught it then pointed it at everyone.

Y/N: Who can prepare and willing to work?

Everyone raised their hands including Shamir and Bernadetta which got me to smile.

Y/N: How long until our big feast?

Dorothea: 7 hours til then.

Y/N: We got time! Everyone get a partner who you work will with and those who can actually cook,you're sticking with me!

That was Petra,Bernadetta,Ferdinand,Shamir and Linhardt they would be helping with me during the cooking while the others were preparing the items for us. It was fun as there were bit of messing up and some playing around but it was getting done which made me smile.

Yoko: We'll be done in no time!

' Correct! '

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n spinning the tip of the knife on his prosithetic finger with a smirk -

Mess Hall

Y/N Pov

We were done with the cooking as some of our aprons,mainly everyone who was preparing was a mess and I just told them to get ready for our big feast. I noticed the place was empty and the rest of us started setting up the plates with tasty foods.

Yoko: This seems nice!

' Yep! Should I go change? '

Yoko: It would be for the best!

I nodded to myself as we finished the set-up so I told everyone that they should change into something else for this big feast. I rushed to my room and change into something nice,I walked back towards the mess hall.

Y/N: Time to eat! Eat some food!

I sang to myself as I noticed Byleth walking towards the mess hall and I rushed over to her.

Y/N: Hey Byleth!

Byleth: Oh hey!

Y/N: This feast is going to be big and we all are going to be full for a week!

Byleth: Yeah,I never really thought we could do it...

I looked over to her for a moment.

Y/N: Why's that?

Byleth: Because I was cooking...

Y/N: Oh... Maybe I could teach you how to cook sometime!

Byleth: I... I would like that.

We both smiled at each other as we were reaching the doorway and both of us had one foot inside.

Dorothea: Professors!

We both stopped to see the students... I mean all of the students standing there and I just sighed.

Y/N: Yes?

They point upwards as I looked up and see a mistletoe... Me and Byleth walked in at the same time,I felt my face heat up.

Byleth: Hm? Oh one of those things!

Y/N: W-what! This doesn't count,she didn't say anything about it!

Caspar: But! You two are standing underneath it!

Y/N: Come on! It's a stu-

I felt a soft pair of lips press against my cheek as my whole face turned red and the students turned red.

Byleth: Is that how you do it?

Sothis: Yep!

Yoko: Ho-ho-ho~! You got a kiss from your crush!

Edelgard: Y/n?

Petra: I think professor unconscious!

Bernadetta: I think he learned that from me?

Everyone but for Byleth: Y/N!

They all shout in unison while Yoko and I were inside of my mind,I was still a blushing mess even if I wasn't in my body while Yoko is just smiling.

" A gift what we want! Merry Christmas everyone! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Double sorry for the late update! Work has been literally kicking my ass like it's nothing and I don't have the energy to work on the story!

Yoko: But you got this one out!

A/N - BECAUSE I RUSHED!