"Anong children's party?" the older Sandoval asked. "Tinatawag mong children's party ang birthday party ng girlfriend ko?" he demanded as Alexander continued laughing.

"Sorry, Nick. It is what it is," Alexander told his older brother.

"Don't worry, Nick, my client is looking for a model for their television ad for diapers, I will recommend Alex who used to cry whenever he'd see one."

"Montemayor, I have not forgotten that you have pink silk boxers, okay? Don't start it," Alexander countered.

"Pink with matching protruding trunk for better grip," Nickolai commented and the three of the laughed out loud.

"That's just fucking wild, Dust!"

"Gago kayong dalawa, isumbong ko kayo sa asawa ko, eh," Dustin said after he caught his breath. "Sasabihin kong nilalait n'yo 'yung gift n'ya."

"Hindi, ah. But, tell us, do you use it?" Alex asked.

Dustin scowled at his best friend. "Oo naman..."

"Whoaa..." The Sandoval brothers chorused.

"Regalo ng misis ko 'yun, eh. Whatever she'll give me, I will use."

Alexander clapped his hands. "Nick, watch and learn."

"Bakit parang ang saya-saya n'yo?" Alexa asked as she approached the three men.

"Hi, Love." Alex swathed his arms around his wife. "What are you girls up too?"

"We've already bade farewell to the last guest. Do you want to have coffee with us? Ate Lia has already informed one of the managers to prep one of the VIP rooms."

"Okay, we can do that. But, where's Lee Ann?" Nickolai asked. "Isn't she with you?"

"No, she went down to her private suite because she wants to change out of her gown," Alexa replied as her older sister joined them. "Nakausap mo na, Ate?"

"Yes, the VIP room will be ready in fifteen minutes," the eldest Carbonel answered.

"Puntahan ko lang si Lee Ann," Nick said.

"Hindi na. Manang Perla ang Manang Lalang are with her. Pupuntahan mo pa talaga, magtatagal lang kayo d'un."

"Babe, what are you insinuating?" Dustin jokingly asked his wife. "That Nick can't keep his hands off his fiancée?"

"Yes, like how my husband can't keep his hands off me," Lia Carbonel – Montemayor replied kissing her husband's cheek. "Did you miss me?"

"Oo...sobra..."

"I missed you, too—"

Alexander Sandoval cleared his throat. "Ano ba, magkakape pa ba tayo oo magsipag-uwi na lang tayo sa kanya-kanya nating mga bahay?" he asked grinning.

"I need coffee," Alexa said. "But since I'm pregnant, I'll just have some pomelo juice."

"I ordered one from the hotel for you, Alexa," Lia told her sister. "I'm having guyabano shake. The last time I tasted the guyabano shake prepared by the hotel, kapareho n'ya ng lasa 'yung binibili ko."

"So, hindi ka na bibili d'un sa stall, Babe?"

"Bibili pa rin kasi kawawa naman sila kung hindi na ako bibili. But, at least Chef Bebeth was finally able to perfect recipe kaya kapag kailangan ko kahit anong oras pwede akong magpagawa sa kitchen. Anyway, who's going to fetch Lee Ann? H'wag na si Nick at baka abutin sila nang ilang oras. I need my guyabano fix."

"Tayo na lang, Babe," Dustin said taking his wife's hand in his.

"Kayong dalawa ang pupunta? Naku, goodnight na sa inyo dahil hindi na namin kayo mahihintay nang three hours," Alexander commented laughing.