Chapter 115 : Stay Away From Me

Start from the beginning

When he was about to step out, he suddenly heard this “dong dong” sound at the door. “Qin Yang! Are you there?”

When Qin Yang opened the door, Jiang Baijian, without even saying anything, was completely shocked and started stepping back, “da…darn it…what…what are you doing…”

“It’s me who should ask! What are you doing?” Qin Yang looked at his bracelet and obviously didn’t have the patience for a chat now.

Jiang Baijian, “why did you make yourself look so handsome? Are you going on a date?”

Qin Yang smiled and he squeezed Jiang Baijian out of the room, “yeah.”

Jiang Baijian, “……”

Qin Yang, “so what’s the matter?”

“Nothing…” Jiang Baijian was going to ask Qin Yang to have lunch together, and he was always teasing Qin Yang for being sexually uninterested, with so many admirers around him, he hasn’t had a girlfriend all these times. However, now that Qin Yang’s really going on a date, Jiang Baijian started feeling depressed.

“Then I should go, I am going for lunch with someone.” Qin Yang quickly waved his hands and hurried downstairs. When he reached the third floor, he deliberately paused and checked whether He Jin would step out from room 306, but he should have left by now…Qin Yang had no idea why He Jin asked him to meet in the canteen, instead of downstairs at the dormitory. This made Qin Yang a little frustrated.

When he arrived at the entrance of the second canteen, Qin Yang didn’t see He Jin, then he sent him a message, “where are you?”

He Jin, “on the second floor, queuing at window 3.”

Qin Yang quickly went up, it was mealtime and the canteen was packed with people. He’d always attracted people’s attention at the University. He was handsome and he looked good in whatever clothes he wore. Obviously, after dressing up, he looked even brighter. On his way, every girl couldn’t help but look at him.

When He Jin saw him, he started regretting, he shouldn’t have said yes for the lunch!

The two bought the same lunch sets, and after looking around once, they found two seats amidst the crowd. Once they sat down, the girls surrounding them all started checking them out. This day, Qin Yang really looked different, he’s just like a dispenser of hormones!

He Jin buried himself in the meal and dared not talk much with Qin Yang. Then, he suddenly heard a sound of “Ah!”, it’s a familiar voice, when He Jin looked up, it was Jiang Baijian, holding his plate and looking at Qin Yang and He Jin with surprise.

“How come you’re here?” Jiang Baijian asked Qin Yang first, then he looked at He Jin, “it turns out you’re eating with He Jin!”

He Jin looked like he’d found a savior, he instantly patted on the vacant seat next to him, “it’s President Jiang! Come, there’s a seat here.”

“Am I interfering you?” Jiang Baijian casually asked and naturally sat down. Then, he started laughing, “I was going to ask Qin Yang for lunch, and he lied to me that he’s got a date and dumped me!”

He Jin, “…”

He Jin wasn’t sure whether he was having an illusion. He felt a silence of a few seconds next to him, then he seemed to have heard a sniffing noise with a smile, like a group of birds that were scared in a wheat field. With a sound of “wow”, they all flew away.

He couldn’t explain it either. After trying to smile, he hurried stuff some rice in his mouth and tried to leave.

It was Hou Dongyan at first, then it’s Jiang Baijian…soon enough, everyone in the school would know…

“Hey, why are you leaving so soon?” The two already left far away from the canteen. Qin Yang followed him, and he found it funny when looking at He Jin in such a hurry, “why don’t we find a place and talk?”

Qin Yang quickly followed and wanted to walk side by side with He Jin. Unexpectedly, He Jin pushed him and said coldly, “stay away from me.”

Qin Yang’s facial expression instantly changed. His smile was frozen on his face and he looked very embarrassed. He Jin had realized that he overreacted, but it was too late to take back what he’d said. He hardened his neck and tilted his head, “let’s go to the cafeteria in the school.”

Then, they didn’t talk any further. When they arrived at the cafeteria, there were quite many people! Right, it’s a Saturday, and the term just started, you’d see groups of students everywhere…

He Jin seemed to have a panic attack, and he hesitated whether to enter. At this moment, Qin Yang suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.