Chapter 3

You were laying in bed waiting for Shawn to come home from work. 2 weeks after the interview you and Shawn didn't talk much.

When you saw the bedroom's door opening you smiled widely. You got off the bed and Shawn looked at you with a confused smile on his face. It was over 2 am and he knew you liked to go to sleep early. You smiled at him then wrapped your arms around him. He bit his lip then pressed his lips onto yours. You smiled into the kiss and that made Shawn to pull you closer. You pulled away and took his hand walking to the bed. You weren't intending on doing something more than kissing. You just wanted to feel close to him.

He placed you on the bed and played with the hem of your shirt. He pulled it over your head then you kissed him again. Your hands wondered on his biceps down his arms to his wrists where you slowly rubbed but when you did that, he hissed. You pulled away immediately and looked at him frowning.

"Shawn what's wrong?" You asked worriedly.

"Nothing..don't worry." He answered and didn't give you time to say anything else before kissing you again. Your hands left his wrists then went under his hoodie then back to his wrists. This time you squeezed them making him wince in pain.

"Holy fuck!" He said pulling away. Rubbing his wrist.

"Babe honestly.. what is it?" You asked and he got off the bed. You followed him and he tried to get away from you.

"Shawn!" You said louder making him look at you. "Why the hell are you holding your wrist in pain.. wait..did you..please don't tell me you cut yourself. You didn't did you??" You asked panicked and he came close to you.

"No no no. Baby never." He reassured you.

"Then what is it?" You asked and he shrugged.

"Just pain because of the guitar." He said but something caught your eyes. It was a foil and you realized immediately what it was.

"Can I see your hand?" You asked and Shawn gave you his left hand. You let it go then took his right one.

"Before you get mad-" he started saying but was cut off by your loud gasp.

"The date when we first started dating?" You asked and he sighed.

"Look..I..you made me another person Y/n.. that day was very special for me." He said and you pursed your lips together letting him explain.

"I know how much you hate this. But it was my choice." Stated Shawn then sighed. "In that day yes you became my girlfriend and..it was the day when I stopped taking medicine." He said and you let out a shaky breath.

"And yes I wanted to be brave enough to do one show without it..and I sang the first part and when I went backstage I wanted to take it but then I saw you with a big proud ass smile on your face and I told myself. I can do it. If not for myself then for her because she is worth it all." He confessed and you felt tears going down your cheeks.

"God.. why you gotta make me cry like this Mendes?" You whined then hugged him.

"You're not mad at me?" He asked and you chuckled.

"I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to go tomorrow to get matching tattoos but you beat me to it." You said and he looked at you wide opened.

"Babe you don't have to! I did this because.. I know that there's no other girl for me than you. It doesn't matter if we'll break up and find new lovers if you'll call me I'll still pick up the phone and get lost in what you say. And you'll down me in everytime. And these are not just words these facts. Because I'm THAT in love with you."