He shooked his head. "No! I want nee-chan to heal and get stronger!"

"Then I will, starting today." I patted his head as I started stretching my arms. I'm sure I'll cry in pain or even have sore muscles later on.

But I'm sure it's worth it.

Days passed by and my flexibility plan is a success. I finally became more flexible than the first time I did. I can split on the floor easily and even do a little gymnastics that I learned in my previous life.

And now I'm starting with my second plan: Stamina training.

"Amery, are you sure?" Mother asked me, with Takeo staring at me, both watching me wash the dishes, do the laundry, fetch water in the well, and do other chores and stuffs. She kept on asking those even before I can do so.

And I kept answering, "Ofcourse."

Mother seems like she was about to faint if it weren't for Nezuko and Takeo who was there to maintain to have her company and kept busy for a while. Tanjiro was with father again, probably asking whatever he wants to ask him.

While here I am now, holding a hatchet, chopping a thick tree with ease. Father always do this but I told him earlier that I'll do it instead.

"Dear, I think Amery is getting better." I heard mother said. I glanced at her and saw her talking to father.

He smiled. "I know she can do it."

"I'm so glad." Mother smiled.

Tanjiro raised his hand to get their attentions. "Is nee-chan getting better now?" he asked. Nezuko looked at our parents with a curious expression.

"Yes, your nee-chan is getting healthy." Mother answered with a smile. Tanjiro and Nezuko seems pleased and happy.

"Mama, when I grow up, I'll also chop a tree using a hatchet!" Tanjiro beamed with a determined look.

Mother and father seems to froze as they looked at my way. I continued on chopping the branches of the tree with a hatchet.

This is easy as cake.

Well, not really. I wasn't even able to lift this hatchet a few days ago. But I'm a persistent person, and so I managed.

Afterall, I'm really strong in my previous life. I remember smacking a bully in my desk, but it rendered me go straight to hell (counselor's office). But I guess fate is playing with me to make me frail in this world.

But then I realized my mistake.

What was I doing again? Chopping a thick tree using this small hatchet?

That can't be right.

"I'll go talk to her." I heard father spoke. Mother seems to agree as I didn't hear her say anything.

Then and there, I prepared myself to be interrogated by questions: "How did you chop a tree with that small hatchet?", "You are frail so why can you chop that off with ease?", "That's impossible for someone like you." and "Are you even Amery?"

I have an answer for the last question and I think is I guess so. There is no character in the anime that is named Amery or even the eldest daughter of the Kamado family. So I may be the original one but ended up messing the story plot.