A/N

This isn't an update I'm so sorry guys :(

This past few days, I can't come up with a plot to continue writing this fanfiction, althou I already have an ending in mind, my only problem is how to extend the story and make it a lot more exciting.

So I came up with a solution (which doesn't seem like a solution at all) and that is writing another fanfiction! (I can sense someone hurling tomatoes at my house even if it's quarantine)

Anyways, this new fanfiction is a different anime, and I had the prologue posted already. You can check it on my profile and search for its title, "Servamp: Two Sloths Are Tiresome."

Don't worry! The reason I wrote another one is so that I can choose to switch between them since they are both fanfiction genre, and both are anime. This helps me have a lot of time to think and write what I have in mind as I try to analyze what can make each chapters wonderful.

I guess I'll have to wait until I regain my passion to continue this fanfiction. It won't take that long, since if I try to start writing even if I don't feel like it, the chapter might be a mess. Also, I'm glad my old self managed to write a draft before "writer's block" entered my house.

So as an apology and a thanks for those who are willing to wait and understand my reasons, here's a preview of the next chapter. I'm aware I left a confusing cliff hanger in the last chapter, so I hope you can fill up your confusion and find little hints in this preview :)

~*~

"Nee-chan!"

Hearing his familiar voice, a smile formed in my lips as I open my arms. "Tanjiro!"

"Onee-chan!" Turning around, there I saw Nezuko who seems to have grown a bit taller as well. She's smiling brightly at me that my eyes almost got blinded.

She also joined the hug and I smiled widely. "Nezuko! I'm glad you both are growing! How about Takeo?"

"He's also learning how to walk little by little!" Tanjiro proudly beamed. He's such a ray of sunlight.

"That's good!" I beamed, before walking inside the house, holding their hands in both my hands. With Tanjiro in my left and Nezuko in my right.

The moment I stepped inside the house, there greeted me my mother. "Amery."

"Okasan." I gave her a hug in which she gave back.

No place is like home, they say. And I guess they are right.

"How is the final selection?" The question made me stiffen. Mother seems to notice, so she smiled at me reassuringly. "No need to force yourself to answer. I'll wait for you to tell me. It must have been hard."

It's been days after final selection ended.

I sighed. "I..." Sabito's face and Giyu's expression showed up on my face as I closed my eyes. "...almost messed up."

Mother chose to pat my head to reassure me that it was fine and all good.

I feel a bit burdened by the fact that I can't change even the slightest scene from this anime. Why did it even have to go this far?

It took a very long turn.

Seeing Tanjiro and Nezuko chatting to them, I heaved out a sigh of stress. "I guess it wasn't that bad." I held my forehead as I stared at them. "Yeah, it wasn't. I had no choice but to accept it."

Still, I feel like I need to apologize to Giyu. As well as to Sabito. What matters is that I managed to warn Makomo, so she won't be making the same mistake.

It was a long discussion that didn't go well. It was my fault too.

~*~

:)