𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤 // 𝐼 𝒲𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒴𝑜𝓊

Amanda's POV
I turned back to the young boy as I finished my drink. I asked him for another but with more vodka. He nodded and went to mix the drink. He returned shortly after and handed me the drink with a wink that I ignored trying to find the blonde girl.

For the next couple minutes of searching a man walked up to me and started to flirt. I was bored and angry at my "boyfriend" so why not at least talk. He was half decent looking and didn't come off as a f-boy, so why not?

Liz's POV
I returned to the middle of the bar looking for the women I saw before I was pulled by a boy named Don who wanted to "dance." I had to then explain to him I wasn't interested in men and he didn't really like that. After an argument and a few people taking him home I went to find the girl.

When I finally found her she was looking at her drink and seemed bored. I started to move towards her and when I was almost in front of her a man sat in the seat next to her.

They started to talk and I was left standing there like an idiot. I then turned and sat at the other end of the bar. All I did was stare at them. She seemed agitated and uncomfortable all of a sudden.

I looked around the man and saw his hand was practically about to go up her dress. 'No way was he going to steel my "target" away from me like that.' I thought.

I walked over to them and grabbed her arm. "Oh my god there you are! I have been looking for you for a hour!" She looked at me a little confused so I squeezed her arm a little for her to get the gist of what I was doing.

She then played along "Oh! Yeah well I've been doing the same for you." "We should get going it's late and your husband is going to be worried." I said.

Just then the man stood up and walked away without a word. Probably scared of hitting on a women who was "married." After he walked away I sat in his previous seat.

"Well that got rid of him." I laughed. She giggled slightly and stared at her drink. I looked at her as she brought the drink to her lips. She noticed and started to blush. 'Damn do I love making women flustered.'

"What?" I asked. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She responded. "Because your beautiful." I said. She looked back at her hands that were around her drink on the table.

She then returned my stare. "Why did you say I was married?" She asked quietly. "Your ring" I responded. "Oh that's just a prom-" before she finished her sentence she started to tear up. I looked at her and grabbed her hands that she brought up to her face to hide her tears.

"Hey don't cry. Whoever he is or was, he doesn't matter anymore." She looked at me for a second before she wiped away her teary eyes.

Before she could say anything else a man bumped into a waitress and the drinks went all over her. "Fuck" we both said at the same time.

—————————————————
Word Count: 562

Hey guys! Yeah another chapter am I right!
Haha .....
Ok love you all byyyyeeeee!!!

-Atticus