" Khun...mmmh.....khun.....kiss me." Pleaded Gulf.

Mew began to suckle on the side of his neck, leaving marks on his skin. " You want me to kiss you here..." He said kissing his navel. " Or here..." He said kissing his chin. " Or maybe here..." He said kissing his nipples.

Looking down at Mew, Gulf pouted before saying " Kiss me here" He said pointing at his lips. " They feel lonely." Mew couldn't believe his eyes. Gulf was never this cute....ever. He never acted spoiled with Mew, not even when Mew had acted spoiled with him. Who knew a couple of kisses could bring out the Gulf that wanted to be spoiled by Mew.

Mew began to quickly pump their cocks together as he claimed Gulf's mouth. Drinking in each and every moan that came out from deep within Gulf's throat.

"You like that?" Asked Mew between kisses.

"Mmm....." Gulf's moaned in reply.

Mew gently brushed Gulf's ass before probing his hole's entrance with one finger.

"Khun!!" Gulf screeched before Mew locked their lips into another kiss. He distracted Gulf with kisses until he got used to the invasion of his finger. He slowly played with Gulf's ass, until he found Gulf's weak spot. When he massaged it, Gulf moaned so loudly, his eyes rolled back and his mouth hung open on a pleasurable gasp.

" More...." He demanded from Mew urging him by wrapping his hand around Mew's arms and pushing his finger deeper into his ass.

" Mmmh...aaahhh.....my god.....this feels....so....aaahhh."

"Good?" Volunteered Mew.

Gulf nodded his head because he couldn't even utter a word anymore he was so lost in the pleasure.

Leaning close Mew whispered in his ear. " Maybe next time I can't put something much bigger in there...."

Just the mental imagine of having Mew claim him like that was threatening to cause him to cum.

Mew began to run his finger in a circular motion inside Gulf whispering his dirty thoughts into Gulf's ears..." I could stretch you open.....fill you up."

Gulf could almost feel the warmth of Mew's cum inside him, with every word he whispered into his ears "Khun.....I......mmmm...I'm gonna.....aaah...cuummm....."

" Cum for me Nong, be a good boy and cum for your Khun P."

With that Gulf shot his load into Mew's hands and chest, before Mew came as well at the look of sheer pleasure on Gulf's face as he came. Spent they fell onto each other, Gulf burrowed his face in Mew's neck and fell asleep in his embrace. Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf's waist, enjoying the warmth of his cuddle sister.

A/N:  I'm sorry for not making this scene spicy 🌶. Even thought I promised I would....but I just got inspired by some real life mewgulf action and well I realised I needed a full blown out sex scene for that part.... so 😳

On another note I'm seriously starting to think they might be a legit couple like...😃

Exhibit A:

Couple bracelets????!!!