On their out, they pass once again by the school just as Freddy crosses the street. Just then, the truck bumps Freddy, causing him to fall to the road. Blue gasps, unbuckling her seatbelt and sliding down in the backseat, not wanting to be seen.

Burke and Brett get out of the car, picking Freddy up and pinning him to the car.  "No way that's gonna buff out. You gonna pay for that, Freeman?" They ask.

"For the dent you made almost hitting me? Do you guys take these?" Freddy asks, flipping them off. Blue peaks up, watching and slightly chuckling as he does so, yet stops when they throw him back to the ground, kicking him.

"Brett, stop!" Mary yells as Blue rolls down the window. Freddy looks up at the window, looking straight into her eyes for a moment before she sighs, looking away and rolling up the window. "Don't touch my brother!" Darla yells.

"What? You need your fake family to stand up for you?" Burke asks. "Just stand up for yourself, loser." Brett adds. "Are you gonna go home and cry to mommy?" Brett asks. "Oh yeah, that's right. You don't have a mommy." Burke adds.

Billy, who is already walking, away slowly turns around, grabbing Freddy's crutch and whacking Burke in the face, then Brett in the crotch. "Man, Sorry about that. That wasn't fair. But then again, you guys don't fight fair." He says proudly.

Suddenly, Burke gets up and angrily pins him against the car, punching him. Billy groans, falling to the floor. "Back off, assbags! I know how to use these things!" Eugene yells, pulling out nunchucks from Brett's back pocket.

All of a sudden, the boy accidentally whacks himself in the back of the head,  causing the boys to laugh. Billy takes his chance to run away, bolting towards the nearest subway station he could find.

Blue watches as her brothers leave, sighing. "Shit, how am I gonna get home now!" She yells to them as they run off. She rolls her eyes, beginning to slowly walk home instead.

As Freddy is helped up by Mary, he watches the Breyer girl leave the scene with her hands stuffed in the pockets of her coat. "I'll see you at eight, Freeman!" She calls out to him before she walks around the corner, leaving his sight.

"Who's she?" Mary asks. "She's my science partner." Freddy sighs.

•••••

At eight o'clock, blue arrives back at the Vasquez residence and is let in by Freddy. "I have to do the dishes first." He says, pursing his lips. "Yeah, sure." She shrugs, following the boy to the kitchen.

"Where's the new kid?" She asks, watching as everyone else gathers in the living room, looking rather worried. "Billy? He ran away. He didn't come back after your idiot brothers tried to beat him up." Freddy says with an attitude.

"Don't sass me, Freeman." The girl crosses her arms, placing around the room out of boredom. "You know, guys. I'm happy to look for billy! More than happy!" Freddy calls out, breaking their silence.

Blue turns to look at him, watching him through the window reflection as he continues to wash the plates. "But no, you gotta wash the dishes. That's what's more important." He says more quietly, rolling his eyes. "What are you gonna do, Freddy? Run after him?" Blue asks, chuckling.

"Ha! HA! Ha! Ha! Ha! Very funny." Freddy says sarcastically, which causes Blue to let out scoff. "You know, I think you're taking this 'no bullying' too far, Freeman. Don't make me break the deal." She says in annoyance. Freddy sighs, looking back down to the soapy sink.

Just a moment later, the two teenagers jump as a man appears at the window, banging on it as he holds up a sign. As Blue jumps, her first instinct is to grab onto Freddy. She takes his hand, not even taking notice.

"No! I said don't scream!" The man whispers loudly from behind the window. Blue calms down, looking down at her hand and quickly snatched it away, distancing herself from the curly headed boy. Freddy looks up at the girl in confusion as she glares at him. "Don't say a word." She mouths angrily.

"Victor! Victor!" Freddy calls out in fear. "It's me! It's billy! It's billy!" The man argues. "Earlier you asked me, flight or invisibility? I thought that was stupid, but now I look like this and I need your help!" The man who claims to be Billy shouts.

"Meet me after lights out." He adds, before leaving as he notices Victor approach. "Sup, bud. You alright?" Victor asks. "Yeah. I'm just.. i'm really sad.. because Billy's gone. And you know, maybe it's my fault. Maybe I did it. Maybe I snore." Freddy lies.

Victor pulls him in for a hug as Blue attempts to hold back her laughs. "Hey, it's not your fault. We'll find him okay? You don't snore that bad." Victor pauses, sniffing the boy. "But you kinda smell." He pats his back, then walks off.

As soon as Victor leaves, Blue snickers, still attempting not to laugh. "Ha, very funny." Freddy rolls his eyes, causing the girl to scoff and follow him up to his room.