Also On Wattpad

Hannah once had an incredible life

Hannah once had an incredible life. A handsome fiancé, a social circle she adored and was a few short months from graduating college. But when a mugging goes wrong, Hannah is left with brain damage that leaves her life in shattered pieces, some too broken to put back together.Three years later, she's still struggling with her new and very different life. 

When her best friend from high school, Meggie, encourages her to move across the country and stay with her, Hannah realizes the best chance to create that new life is to leave everything that reminded her of her old one behind.Once she arrives, Hannah thinks she's made a terrible choice. Until, that is, she meets Meggie's boss, David. He's Southern, he's muscular, and according to Maggie, he's a grade A prick. 

But Hannah doesn't see what Meggie sees. She sees a strong heart to go with that strong body of his and the more she gets to know him, the more she starts to see a second chance at life.

She hadn't meant for it to happen. One moment Harper Holloway was out on the balcony to get some fresh air and the next moment she was in James Wittig's body embrace, his mouth against hers in reality rather than just the fantasy she'd been living in for the last ten plus years.

James is more than off limits. Not only is he her older brother's best friend and had been since kindergarten, but he's also her older sister's ex-fiancée, who has been trying desperately to win back his heart after breaking it last year.

When the clock strikes midnight, all bets are off, but when daylight approaches Harper knows her horses must turn back to mice, her carriage must turn back into a pumpkin and she must turn back into the baby sister in the background. Because if that other glass slipper drops, everything in their lives will shatter.

In the eighteen years she'd been alive, Adam Whitman had taken a thousand photos of Mia Holloway. From the day she was born until the day he left town. And while he was away for five years, he wrote her a thousand words scattered across postcards. It seemed like forever since he'd seen her and upon his return, those five years turned her into a woman; a sight he cannot seem to ignore despite his best efforts.

Mia has loved Adam all her life and has been in love with him ever since she understood what it truly meant. His time away never erased her feelings for him and now that he's returned and no longer treating her like the child she was when he left, they're only growing stronger.

Everything in standing in their way, including the eighteen years between them as well as his self-control. When Mia finally surrenders to the fact that she may never have his love in return, she makes a choice to move on. Now it's Adam's turn to make a choice and figure out just what he's willing to lose in order to keep her.

The summer before Savannah's first year of high school, he came into town for the first time. He was older- so much older than her tender age of fourteen, and his eyes looked as if they'd lived a hundred lifetimes. She wasn't the girl to catch any boys attention, nor less a full grown man. But that summer he became her first true friend as well as her first secret love. Savannah had only ever lived adventures in her head or on a page, but that summer when he strolled into town in his beat up pickup, she knew the memories she made with him, however innocent, would create her first real life adventure.

When he left that September, Lucas vowed to one day return to her small tourist town. He promised her this was not goodbye forever and every summer she would sneak through the woods awaiting his return that Savannah worried would never come. Theirs had been an unlikely friendship, but one she missed every day he was gone.

The night he does return, she hopes that the summer will shed her innocence, that he will see more than the child she was when they'd last laid out on the dock, staring up at the star covered sky.