Chapter 096 : Offline Messages

Start from the beginning

Now, he felt equally devastated. He knew clearly that even though that person was right next to him, he was never going to fall in love.

Qin Yang returned upstairs with his wine bottle. He didn’t go back to his own bedroom, but he sat opposite to He Jin’s bedroom. He looked at the moonlight coming in from the windows of the doorway, opened the bottle and drank a sip fiercely.

It was bitter and too strong for him…he couldn’t help but start coughing.

Qin Yang couldn’t hold much alcohol. And it’s even a liquor with a high content of alcohol. When one’s in a bad mood, he would, of course, get drunk more easily. He started getting drowsy and in his head, those words kept lingering…

“Sorry, if it’s in reality, then I can’t do it.”

“If you do this, I will not talk to you anymore. And I won’t be in the game anymore!”

“This kind of fantasy is nice, and I have this kind of fantasy to you too. I don’t want to break it.”

“If it’s in reality, I would be lying if I said I don’t care.”

……

Those words were thought repeatedly by Qin Yang. He was self-abusing himself. In the end, he only remembered one sentence – I have this kind of fantasy to you too.

He seemed to have found the most vital point. And he started having some hope again. His proud was numbed gradually by the alcohol, and he was left with a sense of inferiority.

He switched “me” on in his bracelet, clicked on the profile picture with a ferret, and started typing:

Fire, “Ah Jin, you told me that you have a fantasy about me too, then have you ever imagined how I look like?”

Have you ever imagined that I’m Qin Yang? Have our voices created an illusion to you?

……

Fire, “haha, maybe not, since you’re so rational…”

He has now been rejected twice, he dared not continue to be that one-sided.

……

Fire, “but I have, I have fantasized about you, I even saw you in my dreams…”

His head felt hot, he was half drunk and half conscious.

Fire, “he’s a handsome guy. He’s about 170cm tall, with soft hair…”

Qin Yang took his time to send the messages. Each time, he took more than ten minutes before sending the next one.

……

Fire, “and his hands and feet seem smaller than average, but they look cute…”

One word, and one sip of wine. Qin Yang could no longer tell whether he’s in his dream or in reality.

……

Fire, “sometimes, he’s a little proud, at times he feels a little inferior of himself.”

When he went on, he realized that his dream had gone too far. Qin Yang squinted and clicked “retrieve”, and the message that he had just typed disappeared. Then, he twitched his mouth and continued.

Fire, “he’s a serious person and his handwriting is nice.”

He Jin always organizes his notes neatly, and when he does a presentation, he’s always clear and precise. In Qin Yang’s eyes, that’s very attractive.