Chapter 10

Harry- I walk up the stairs, Knocking hearing a 'come in'. I walk in seeing Dumbledore sitting at his desk "ermm sir, I was wondering because it's so near the yule ball and I have been contracting on a lot of stuff, I haven't had time to get an outfit I was wondering if I could get one please?"

Dumbledore- I hum "you will have to go out with a Professor though to get it because of your safe, aaah I know the right person he hasn't gotten his yet" I go over to my floo to ask him to come throw

Severus- I floo over to the office "you wanted something Albus?"

Dumbledore- "Harry here hasn't gotten his outfit yet and so haven't you, so could you take Mr Potter here out to get it, please?"

Severus- I sigh "fine" I turn looking at Potter "Saturday at 9:30 meet me at the front doors"

Harry- I smile "thank you sir" I skip out the room humming a song

----

Harry- I meet Snape at the front doors at the right time, we went to diagon alley straight away finding the correct store straight away. We walked in, I get my suit first before he went to get his fitted. I hum looking around seeing some beautiful girl clothing. I walk over picking over looking at the beautiful dresses, I shake my head "I can't wear a dress yet". I turn seeing a the nice pink Camisole out of the corner of my eyes, I look for my size before also finding a cute light blue blouse. Once I have both of the right sizes, I walk over to the till paying for them. I turn bumping into someone dropping my bag with my clothing slipping out.

Severus- I see the girl clothing, I don't question it I helped him picking it up putting them back in his bag "don't be so clumpy next time Potter"

Harry- I blush "sorry Professor"

Severus- I nod paying for my suits, I notice him look towards the dresses. I hum to my self, we walk out of the clothes shop walking down the road "we have some time left, I need to go to one more place before we go"

Harry- I nod followering him into another shop with had clothes, books and everything

Talia- I smile walking over "well it's good to see you again Severus, you haven't been in here since you where young and in school"

Severus- I nod "hello Talia, Harry here needs an outfit for the Yule ball"

Harry- I look up shocked "but...?"

Severus- "you don't like the suit do you?"

Harry- I look down shaking my head "no"

Talia- "well come on young lady, I will have you an outfit in no time"

Harry- "but I'm not a gi..." I couldn't finish myself off as she grabs my arm pulling me to the clothes area

Talia- I look Harry up a down, I hum before looking at the clothing "not comfortable with dress or skirts yet are yeah"

Harry- I shake my head "no"

Talia- I nod, I pick up a pair of Jean's, boots and a cute white blouse "go in the changing room trying these on" I hand them over to the child

Harry- "ermm okay" I walk out trying to the clothes on

I walk out of the room

Talia- I gasp "you look gorgeous" I pick up a clip putting it on the right side in the kids hair and clip in earings on the ears

"There we go perfect" I lead Harry toward Severus "what do you think Severus, isn't she gorgeous"

Severus- I turn my eyes looking at him trying to keep my eyes from widening "that he is"

Harry- I feel my heart rate pick up. I pay for the clothes, we walk out "thank you sir"

Severus- I nod "no worried, it's better to be comfortable than uncomfortable"

Harry- I stop, I stand there with a smile looking at him before rushing to catch up with him

----

C.W.