Chapter 8

Harry- I groan waking up to someone shaking me, I look up seeing Malfoy "hello"

Draco- "you better get going it's morning"

Harry- "do you have anything to take the nail polish off and the makeup"

Draco- I nod "follow me"

Harry- I notice it I am in someone's arms, I turn my head seeing Snape. I feel a blush cover my face and my heart rate increase. I get up following Malfoy to a bathroom, he hands me some nail varnish remover and some makeup wipes "thanks, for everything"

Draco- I smile leaning again the wall "no worries about it and what happens in the Slytherin common room stay in the Slytheirn common room including what people say"

Harry- I groan "oh no what have I said"

Draco- "you showed us your thong, oh and you told us alot of things including about your family"

Harry- I sigh "sorry if it was depressing"

Draco- I smile softly "don't worry about it"

Harry- I finish clean before turning, I get pushed against the door feeling his lips on me,  I kiss back.

Draco- I pull back "I thought you will be a bit rougher, your a bit too girly for me, I kind of liked you"

Harry- I blush "ermm well" I open the door walking out saying by to Pansy

Pansy- "see you at the next party Potter"

Harry- I nod before walking out of the Slytherin common room

Pansy- "so how was he, did you try kissing him"

Draco- I shake my head "too girly, need someone rougher"

Pansy- "well you will get there with someone soon"

----

Harry- I get changed before going down into the common room seeing Hermione, Neville, Ron and Ginny

Hermione- I huff "where, were you last night Harry you were up there then you weren't"

Harry- "I went to a party last night"

Ron- "oh awesome mate can we come next time"

Harry- "I will have to ask them but the Slytherins do awesome parties"

Ron- I huff angrily "what's happened to you harry you have changed, those Slytherin are Slimy snake are no good, I can't believe you partied with them" I shake my head storming off

Neville- "don't worry about him Harry, he will hopefully come around us three still want to come if where allowed"

Harry- I nod

----

Harry- I sit down in Slytherin "so I was wondering if I could bring four people with me to the next party if I am still allowed to join"

Draco- I smile "of course you are, who are they"

Harry- "Hermione, Neville, luna and Ginny"

Draco- I shrug "why not, it will be fun"

----

C.W.