"Huh?."

Sehun turned to look at him. "He's my friend, not my husband," he said it again to make it clearer for Kai to understand.

"Actually, I don't have any husband," he was uttering those with a slower tone than before. "I only have Taeyong," he continued.

Kai seemed surprised yet glad to be hearing these. That meant he had a chance right?

So whether he was divorced or his husband was dead?

"I—I'm sorry," he stuttered while rubbing the back of his neck. "I didn't know about it, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," he said as he felt guilty as well.

Sehun grinned. "It's okay," he said. "It has been a while also, so not a big deal," he uttered and smiled softly at the end.

"You can tell me if you have any problems, I mean I know we just met each other but I will help you if you need anything," Kai stated and rubbed his neck sheepishly. He was being out of character in front of Sehun right now.

The latter nodded. "Thank you, that means a lot to me," he responded and stared at him with a sincere stares.

"Sehun!," Baekhyun's exclaim was heard over the place. He then approached them with his innocent smile.

"Hyung," Sehun stood up from his seat. "You're done?," Kai suddenly uttered the question and shot a cold gaze.

The elder chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry, I didn't notice it," he said before welcoming them in.

He turned to Kai afterwards before getting in. "Besides, I gave you the chance so you need to thank me later," he winked once and walked in.
Kai rolled his eyes to be hearing that. What a good excuse to cover up their things before?

"I will help you, Hyung," Sehun uttered as he scuttled to follow the elder's footsteps to the kitchen.

Kai could feel he was curving a slight smile. He didn't expect that he would be experiencing this kind of first love feelings.

His age was not the age to be feeling this kind of things but it was not an impossible thing after all. Anything could happen.

Ahh. He never thought that falling in love was this nice.

"Cover up your smile, Kai," Chanyeol patted his shoulder from behind to startle him from his deep own world.

Kai stuttered. "Ah, what?," he pretended to not understand what the elder was saying even when it was true.

"You're smiling too much because of Sehun hm?," Chanyeol lifted one of his eyebrows in amusement while looking at the younger.

The younger snorted in embarassment. "No, you might misunderstood something," he said even when it was obvious showed.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. It was obvious a lie after all. "He's single anyway, but it might be hard," he said.

Kai arched his eyebrows in confusion as he heard that. "Why is it?," he asked and turned all his attentions to Chanyeol.

"I thought you are not interested?," the elder began to tease the younger again. He chuckled lightly afterwards.

"Well," Kai shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just curious that is all," he grinned to hide his awkwardness.

"Come on, tell me," he said again and waited patiently for the guy to be telling him about it.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes for the recent times. "He kind of had a problem with his ex husband and he was divorced," he started explaining and made sure Sehun was not around.

Kai nodded. "So that's why," he muttered and reminded about the conversation he had with Sehun just now.

"It was hard for him," Chanyeol continued to explain and released a heavy sigh before continuing. "That's why he decided to not trust anyone right now," he said and it was all made sense now.

"Ohh, I got it now," Kai mumbled before they both were being called by Baekhyun.

He glanced at Sehun who was getting the table ready for them. A smile was plastered on his face but no one knew about the meaning behind it.

"Kai, have a seat," they all took their place at the table and began to dig in the foods. It was making them looked impatient.

"You two look good together," Baekhyun's words stopped both of them from eating their food and looked at him.

They automatically looked at each other before bursting into laughter, an awkward one.

"What are you talking about, Hyung?," Sehun uttered in embarassment as his face was reddening.

Kai slightly glanced at his side and was amazed for the recent times. He also didn't understand himself for liking everything that Sehun did.

He felt it. He was sure with it and he knew what to be doing next. This was not just a coincidence, this was his fate.

--

Hiii! Hope you like the chapter and don't forget to leave comments💗💗💗💗

Loveyy ❤❤❤