Part 9

India's POV                              3:05 am                            Hospital

India's POV
3:05 am
Hospital

I sat in the middle of the floor at the hospital and king held me the whole time. I couldn't believe the very one who birthed me was gone,Somehow I instantly blamed myself. I should've stayed with them.. Am I a bad cousin !?I haven't talked to my blood in 2 weeks.

Eventually everybody started to leave which left me & king it was now 5:34 am

"Come on baby you needa sleep"

"I don't know I don't wanna go an-"

"Fat please for me and yo momma just sleep"

"O- okay"

We got in the car and the drive was very silent. We pulled up to Kings house and walked in.

I went upstairs to the room and took all of my clothes off. King put on his shorts and laid a few inches away from me.

"Trey can you hold me?"

"Of course baby I just didn't know if you wanted to be touched"

"I need you"

He came close to me and I rested my check on his bare chest, we sat in the dark and in silence for about 30 minutes.

"I love you India"

I looked up and he stared at me with the most serious face I ever seen him make.

"I love you more" I said as I kissed him.

We fell asleep and I laid in his arms.

"Deja?"

"Fatfat I'm sorry I love you and know that we're okay"

"Come back pleaseee!!!"

I woke up sweating and breathing heavy. I cried and king woke up comforting me until I feel back to sleep.

Asia's POV                             1:35 pm                            Kjs house I stayed over kj's house lastnight which wasn't new since I lost my virginity to him I felt so bad after because we weren't in a relationship

Asia's POV
1:35 pm
Kjs house
I stayed over kj's house lastnight which wasn't new since I lost my virginity to him I felt so bad after because we weren't in a relationship. I haven't heard from my momma since early yesterday and haven't seen my sisters since lastnight. But I knew something was up when India called me and told me to come home at 4.