Chapter 053 : Reversed Truth and Falsehood

Start from the beginning

“Jin Ge~~~!”A sudden shout came from behind him like gunshots of a commander on field. The motherfucker responsible screamed and ran forth wildly, trampling on He Jin’s fragile nerves…

“Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey…” The monkey rushed forward and began to gossip as soon as he caught up to He Jin, “Quick, quick, leniency to those who confess, severity to those who resist!”

He Jin took off his helmet and coughed: “What do you want to know?” ”

Hou Dongyan: “How did you hook up with the Great God? How could you be his wife? Such big news and you didn’t tell me!”

…… Hook up, what adjective is this! (=_=)

He Jin got up, made his bed, and said: “When I was young, he was not a Great God. We played together for some time, and got married along the way.”

Hou Dongyan: “Got married along the way?”

He Jin: “Yeah, eight years ago I played as a spirit and can change my appearance at will… Anyway, we did it to help with our progress.”

Hou Dongyan: “Yet even though you hadn’t been online, he didn’t divorce you?”

He Jin: “Yes…”

“Fuck me…” Hou Dongyan thought of some details from his heart-to-heart talk with He Jin before and asked anxiously, “Why didn’t he divorce you? Did you tell him about your real gender?”

He Jin paused and said: “No.”

Hou Dongyan: ‘So he thought you were a woman till now?”

He Jin thought about Fire’s stand on his real identity, and the man’s attitude towards him after he changed his character’s image. In addition to that, there was Fire’s answer regarding his sexuality… He whispered: “I don’t know whether he still misunderstands or not.”

He Jin got up to go to the bathroom. Hou Dongyan chased after him and asked: “What do you mean?”

After pouring water and squeezing the toothpaste, He Jin lifted his head and looked through the mirror at Hou Dongyan: “I feel that he knows I am a man.”

Hou Dongyan: “…”

While brushing his teeth, He Jin thought- yes, in fact, Fire didn’t seem to mind if he was a man. Even if he told him the truth, most likely their relationship would not change.

But he still didn’t confess…

He Jin was still confused a month ago, only doing these things by instinct, but now he felt a little bit…

There was an unprecedented sensation in his heart, an inexplicable feeling, along with the feeling of cautiousness and fear.

Under Fire’s treatment, the surface mask slowly began withering, exposing the dazzling interior within. Like a Pandora box – dangerous, but full of temptation –, attracting He Jin to explore and taste it.

At 23 years old, he awakened not only a late rebellion, but also a deeply suppressed dust-laden feelings.

It wasn’t Fire that he was afraid to face, but his own feelings towards someone of the same gender.

Hou Dongyan was a little puzzled: “Then what is your situation now?”

He Jin spit out the mouthwash, then took a towel to wash his face quickly, “As you said before, this is only a game,” carefully, he wiped his ear, nose, and neck with warm water before bowing his head, “we agreed what happens in the game belongs in the game. We will not involve reality.”