He just sat there, angry and frustrated that she'd just imposed her will upon him, and secondly because she was looking at his girl.

Alex

Alex was livid.

She was currently sitting down with her companion, trying to get out of him whatever had him depressed. Britain had been sitting in his room all day, well for the last two days, alternating between looks of anger, frustration, and sadness. This was coupled with the fact that he was always reading. Alex knew something was wrong if the only thing he did for a day was read.

Britain could sense her growing anger, and he tried to soothe her , by assuring her that whatever happened, meant nothing . And he could say that all she liked, but she could only control herself but so much. Especially after she knew who'd cause this episode.

Alex was trying to follow Britain's example and forget about it, but as she sat there, she couldn't help but become irritated once again. She hoped that she'd never see that girl again or she'd potentially get expelled. She simply rubbed little circles in Britain's hand, softly pecking his cheek occasionally to let him know she was there. Alex was kind cheering up tho, cause Britain was letting her be big spoon, and he usually didn't like being touched, and today he was really affectionate. Plus she really liked being big spoon🙂.

She still felt his frustration though, angry that couldn't do anything because his antagonist was a female and upset because the first time he gets a girlfriend, and someone wanted to ruin that.

.......

Alex was currently walking to her car to go to the store. She wanted to surprise Brit, seeing as he was always doing stuff for her. He'd even gotten her a new beanie and some new earbuds, so she'd decided to return the favor. As she made it to her car, she found that two hands had slipped themselves in her pockets. She turned her head and gained the funkiest look to her face when she saw who it was. It was the Chalayna girl who'd confronted her source of contentment in the cafe.

"Hey Aleeeeex."

Firstly, the greeting made her cringe, and secondly, this girl was really asking for it. Not only was she disrespecting the fact that she was in a relationship, or on the verge of being in one, but she'd made a public spectacle of her significant other, and tried to scare him away. She was really asking to get those rings snatched out of her nose and ears.

"What do you want?"

"So did you think about what I said the other night."

She'd thought about it and politely declined. Alex was even more pissed off at the way that she was smacking that piece of gum in her mouth. It still didn't hide the fact that she'd still had her mouth near somebody's pussy lately. That smell was horrible. Alex only stared back as she tried to keep herself from knocking the girl out.

"Look, you need to stop playing around, I know you like me, so why keep playing games?"

The ding-bat batted her eyes to try and entice her, which in fact only turned her off. But Alex wasn't gonna lie, she did have a nice body. Her figure was curvy enough, her hips being wider than any normal girl. Which brought her to her ass, which was big, she had to admit. (Quite honestly, she liked Britain's too, but it was way to early to tell him that and Alex figured it'd be a while before they'd actually have sex, but that didn't stop her glancing and admiring when he wasn't paying attention). Her chest was also stacked nicely. But none of that really mattered. The rest of her looked extremely artificial.