Chapter 1

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

HERA'S POV:

"come on hera~ have some fuuuuun~"
"no. you're already drunk sujin. stop and just sit here" I said to my friend, sujin, while guiding her to our table.

we are in a bar here in seoul because of this alredy drunk girl. She brought me here to "celebrate my birthday" which was a week ago already.

"noOoo~ come ooon join me and have some fuuuuUn~" "please heraaaa" she pouted while looking at me.

ughhh she's using that cute face of hers to me again!.

Everytime she does that face I just can't say no to her

I'm already feeling a little bit drunk that's why I wanted to just sit. But this girl keeps on asking me to join her in the dance floor.

In the end I gave up and went to the dance floor with her. after a while of dancing I was alredy tired and decided to go and get a drink. as I sat down the bar table I saw a guy drinking alone.

"hey there" he suddenly turned to my side and waved at me
"uhm... hi"
"Can I offer you some drink?" he asked

he has a light brown hair and a very attractive eyes

"oh sure. thank you" I happily said

we were drinking for a while now then he asked me to dance with him. and because I was already drunk I agreed to him and even raced with him going to the dance floor. we were dancing with each other and I didn't notice that we were already grinding with each others body. I completely forgot about sujin and just kept on dancing with this guy that I don't even know the name.

why do I feel like i'm gonna regret everything tomorrow?

Published on December 13, 2019 at 10:38 pm