Chapter 9 - Claudia

"This place is crazy!"

Waking me up was a strong arm pulling me towards him, I groaned and him away, turning away from him I tap on my phone to check the time, it reads three-fifty six. I think it's because of the new house I'm not used to. I keep waking up, tossing and turning while Stephen here sleeps like a baby... so peaceful. I met him four days ago? And now we're living together! Wow, that must be a new world record.

I turn back over and wrap myself in his arms. Looking around the room, it's huge! Like four of my rooms combined. The moonlight coming through the windows let me see Stephens beauty. I bring my hand up to his cheek then down to his chest. I guess he woke up by my touch, he stretches and looks down at me. "Hey beautiful, can't sleep?" I shake my head.

"No, especially with your snoring" I giggle getting up walking to the bathroom.

I blush to look at myself in the mirror, dropping my head not wanting to see my stupid big smile. I suddenly hear the doorknob twist and see Stephen coming in squinting his eyes from the light. "I don't snore." He mocks me.

"Why are you up? You should've stayed in bed." I stand behind him, looking over his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him. I look at our reflection in the mirror and think about how good we look together. I already act like a couple that has been together for years. For crying out loud, we're living together! Are we moving too fast? I mean, I couldn't stay at Lacie's forever, eventually, she would get annoyed of me staying there and I couldn't say no to living with Stephen.

"It wouldn't be the same without you there. Besides this house has a gym, ima go workout for a bit." I nod my head. Wait, A gym?! What else does this place have? Stephen looks at me with amusement will he's brushing his teeth. I guess those words came out of my mouth in a high-pitched voice. "Yeah, there's also a theater." I lean on the counter almost losing my balance.

"You need to give me a tour of the place or I'm going to get lost trying to find these rooms." We both laugh walking out of the bathroom. By the way, this is the biggest bathroom I've ever been to. There's a walk-in shower with a rain head and a bathtub in the middle of the room, four people could fit in that. Don't even get me started on the huge mirrors across from each other.

I'm probably exaggerating but hey, this is my first time living in a place like this.

"Are you coming?" Stephen shouts from outside our room. Our room. Wow, I still can't process this. "Hey, you okay?" He snaps me out of my thoughts.

I give him a loving smile. "Yeah, I'm good. Now, let's start with the theater!"

Later that day we spent the day planning where we plan to fly to. I was quite excited about everything, I've never been outside of California. I always stole travel magazines from stores when I was little, ripping out the pages and hanging them up on my walls. I would watch videos of YouTubers going on vacation to Hawaii, Fiji, London, Australia, etc. I would feel so jealous of them. Now, here I am, doing what I always dreamed of and no one can stop me anymore.

Stephen went out to hang out with Luke and his other friends, he insisted on taking me with him but I didn't want to intrude on their "bro time" so after being bored out of my mind in this big house I called Lacie to come to Stephens and I new house to eat and watch movies while the boys are out doing their thing.

Lacie came in a blast, I laughed when I saw her reaction to the inside of the house. Her mouth was already hanging open but when I opened the door her jaw dropped to the floor. "How- what- he- Claudia what in the heavens is this place?!" I know how you feel. "You got yourself a nice piece of ass, huh?" I blush looking down at my feet.