Speciel chapter END

"It's because a week ago I was out shopping for food. And she came up to me, I didn't want to be mean so I started a small chat with her" he made a small pause "and so she told me that she had to take me to her home because you were there, I was stupid enough to trust her" he grabbed my hand "and we'll she kissed me when we got to her car she started kissing me, and well I pulled away and told her to stop" at this point you can hear the pain in sam's voice.

"I opened the car the she threatened me, she said if I don't kiss her she's going to tell you that I was the one that kissed her, and so I just let her do what she wanted and I got in the car" Sam then looked up to you"Please (y/n)! I'm sorry!" You smile and grab his hand "it's not your fault Sam." He smile and hugged you lovingly.

You notice michillie and guy are no longer there so you grabbed sam's cheeks and kissed him. He kissed back and held onto you.

* * *
Some few weeks had passed and you stomach got a bug bigger. You and Sam were having a mean at a small restaurant. But something seemed of. He looked nervous. You look up at Sam "Sam?, dear is everything okay? You seem...Nervous" Sam jumped at a small shade of pink cover his face.

Sam sighed and got of his chair. "I've been meaning  to say for a long time now" he got on one knee and got a box out from his hat "(y/n) (l/n) will you m-make me the happiest m-man on p-p-plant earth and m-m-marry me?" You smile as tears came running fine you face "oh yes I will marry you!" People around your cheered and clapped.

It was an amazing day.