Chaper Five!

Sam woke up and rubbed his eye, he saw you still sleeping. He smiled and kissed you forehead. He got out of bed and walked to his suitcase which head in top. Whe he got on top guy arriving. He opened a small suitcase and started to look at paint. He snuck up behind guy and siad " I could watch you watch paint for days"! Guy looked at Sam with a deadly glare and Sam backed away.

Guy went back to watch the paint dry, Sam appears in the painting. Guy growled "I thought we agreed- No talking Right Sorry!"  Guy sighs and stood up "I'm going somewhere else, somewhere peaceful and Quiet" as he was about to leave the chikaraffe made. A noise "And don't let him out!" "Aww but he has been sick there for many hours!" By this time you woke up and rubbed your eyes "huh? W-what's going on?" Guy looked at me then to Sam smirking "looks like your little girlfriend woke up Sam, so I'll leave to let the both of you have fun, And don't open the suitcase!" Sam blushed and looked away, you were to tired to even listen to him. So you just nodded.

Guy walked out of the room, Sam smiled and was about to open the suitcase till he heard "DONT opened it!" Sam frowned then smirked "what was that? Totally open it! Okay then!" By the time he siad that you were already up looking at Sam.

He opened the suitcase and smiled "there! You need some fresh air!" Sam opened the window, The chickaraffe smiled and jumped right out the window. "AGH!" Sam screams "come on (y/n) we got to save Out big fella!" Sam "but Sam I could fall!"Sam grabbed you by the waist and jumped outside and climbing on top of the roof.

Once you got there both you and Sam started looking for the chickarraffe. "Big fella? Where are you?" "(Y/n) Junior?!" Sam looked down "where are you?-Agh!" He backed away and then quickly went back "I mean- Hi E.B!" You turned around to follow Sam but saw the chickarraffe grabbing him. You quickly went to help you pulled the chickarraffe. It backed away very quickly causing you to fall over and scream "A-AGH!" You grabbed onto the edge, The chickarraffe was about to fall but you had catch it just in time, Sam noticed and ran to you he grabbed you hand and tried pulling you up till E.B was climbing up too.

"Heyo!" Sam looked nervously and E.B "Woah! What are you-I mean if your mom knows you up here she'll-" he lowered you down a little causing you to panic and have small tears drip down your face "my mom said that 90% of train accidents happens Inside the train! So I'm basically safe you you here!" You felt The chickarraffe pull away and put his legs inside the train, you managed to get in there too. You sighed in relief and kept crying knowing you were close to dying. Suddenly you hear Sam screams in horror. You quickly ran you poked you head out. You saw Sam and he saw you, you quickly grabbed you and pulled you up with him.

He hugged you tightly "I'm sorry! (Y/n) I know you were so scared that you were going to fall!" He hugged you more tighter and you basically sobbing in his neck. E.B looked confused and walked towards you and Sam "hey? What happened?" Sam spoke "we were up here and she accidentally tripped and almost fell but Thankfully you managed you keep her grip" 'he's a good liar" you though.

Sam wipes away your tears "why don't you go and get more rest (y/n)?" You smile and nodded. Sam helped you get up and he safely got you inside the train.

You saw him go back with E.B. You smile and went back to bed.

Sam's P.O.V

Seeing (y/n) cry made my heart break, she almost died and who would I love now? I thankfully got you inside the train safely. I went up on the roof with E.B. she saw me and then smirked, I giggled "why are ya smirking E.B?" I said while walking to her "oh you know sam! You know why I'm smirking at you!" I tilted my head "huh?" E.B got close and smirked even more "You totally love (y/n)!" I  Blushed and looked away smiling "Oh yeah? Wheres the evidence?" E.B smirked more "well, while you were introducing you and the others. You looked over and (y/n) and blushed and  you called her beautiful and that you would marry her if you could" I grip my hat "well, what if I was just joking?" I said hoping she wouldn't find out "Heh! You always blush around her! And you were so sad when you thought go her dying! And also crying like! You were about to cry too!" I covered my  face "okay okay! You got me E.B! I actually really do like (y/n), no I don't like her, I love her" E.B smiled and sat next to me  "your so head over heels for her"  me and her laugh. I opened my eyes and see a massive loop "Agh! We gotta get down!" E.B must have accidentally pressed something because she panicked "I'm stuck! I can't more!" I saw we were getting close to the loop so I quickly grabbed her leg so I don't fall.

Then I remembered that (y/n) doesn't like loops. I pray that she's alright and try my best not to think of it. Then we got to the loop. I went left and right, up and down. But thankfully it finally ended.  "Okay E.B you can take of your little bracelet thingy" E.B looked annoyed "I can't! I need the password!" Then we both hear a click, E.B sighs "Password is the Password..." I laugh "well E.B it's time to go back!" E.B frowned "can we stay yo here for like 5 minutes?" I smiled "alright E.B we can stay here for 5 minutes"

* * *

Finally the five minutes end and we go back. Me and E.B got back down. I hear E.B gasp. I look at me and (y/n)'s room to see (y/n) Junior.

KEKDJDODHELDBDOCH okay! I did my best! I really hope you like this one!