Drunk boi pt 3?🍾

There's gonna be a few times where I kinda give up and lose brain cells... so like some of the sections will just have the dialogue. 💀
•••••••••••
Keith's point of veiw
•••••••••••

It hasn't even been five minutes and I already regret my decision of letting lance stay in my room.. he's either been trying to sneak out of the room, or get the vodka bottle back.

And now he's just been annoying me to death.

"Keiithhhh I'm boooreed" Lance says throwing his head back.

"Go to sleep then" I respond. God, this is gonna be a long night.
••••••••
3rd person point of veiw
•••••••

"But I don't wanna" the drunken boy says crossing his arms in a childish way.

"Well then I guess your gonna stay bored"
Keith sighs flipping a page in his book.
•••••••
15 minutes later
•••••••

"Ahhhhhhhh keith I'm still bored" lance was now laying down upside down on the bed.

"Then do something then!" Keith says raising his voice, putting his book down and looking sternly at the boy.

Keith was about this close to putting duck tape on lances mouth. Keith's was just trying to be a gentleman and bring lance to his house so that Lance wouldn't be alone. And he obviously thought that was a mistake now.

"Where- Wheres my vodka?" lance says sitting up and looking around the room.

"I'm not letting you drink anymore vodka lance" the boy says closing his book,because he's obviously not going to be reading that much tonight.

The tan boy starts cursing Keith out in Spanish.

"I don't understand what your saying you realize that right" the pale boy says turning off the lamp on his nightstand.
Keith then proceeds to lay down facing opposite of lance.

"Goodnight lance."
•••••••
Thirty minutes later
•••••••
(A/n Brain cell loss right here)

"Keeiiithh lets do somethinggggggg"

"No I'm tryin to sleep"

"But I'm booored"

"OK THEN PLAY A GAME OR SOMETHING"

"Ok... where's your phone... "

"It's on my nightstand"

"Can you get it for me plez"

"No"
(A/n Some of them came back)

Lance crosses his arms again, but then he gets an idea...

"Fine" Lance says with a smirk

The boys reaches over to the nightstand but can't quite reach the phone. So what he then does is climbs on top of Keith plopping his ass right where Keith's uhh pp was... and reached for the phone.

"Lance get off of me.." Keith's says looking away from lance trying to hide the blush on his face.

"Why? You don't like it?" Lance starts to grind down on Keith.

(

"L-lance.. stop" Keith's stutters.

"Why? Are you getting hard Keith? Is that why you want me to stop? " Lance said seductively.