Welp😪

Probably not gonna be smut but read please.
Lances point of view
{•}

  Stupid Keith. Stupid keith and his stupid mullet. And his stupid ass wanting to leave Voltron to join the blade.

  Why am I even mad? I won't miss him... ok so that might be a lie. As much as I hate to admit to myself,  I think I'd miss that stupid samurai emo.

  I don't know why, but I get this strange feeling around that mullet head. I don't know how to deal with it so I just act like a huge ass hole towards him.

  But this dumb feeling feels like how I felt when I was around Allura. And yes I said felt. As in I don't feel like that with her anymore. It's weird as shit. Cause last time I checked I was obsessed with that princess, but now I'm not. Now I think I'm stuck on the emo prince of darkness.

Like for instance, a few weeks ago I was walking by the training deck and saw Keith in there. As usual. He was wearing his black shirt and his skinny jeans that he always wears.

He was all sweaty and gross, so he took off his shirt and for some odd reason I could feel my face get all hot. And my pants got tighter in the lower region- BuT BeSidEs ThAt...

I honestly don't know why I got all flustered... I started think how cute he was and how funny and amazing he could be, how he was so good looking...

And how good he'd look on top of me... wait... no-

I didn't say that- pretend that's not there.

God damnit! I thought I was straight but I started thinking all of this and I was really doubting that.

But I knew I still liked pussy, so what would that be called if I like dick as well? I went over to Pidges computer and found out I was bisexual. Ain't that pretty cool?

But besides all that, stupid mullet head is switching to the blade of monkey shit or whatever the fuck their called, and I am pissed off.

You know what? I'm gonna go talk to him, but nicely this time. Well I'll try to be nice at least.

I walk over to Keith's room and knock on the metal door.

"Hey you in there?" I ask putting my head on the door.

I heard him walk to the door. And holy shit, I wasn't expecting for a goddamn angel to walk towards me.

He looked like he had just got out of the shower, cause he had some basketball shorts on and a towel around his shoulders. And his hair was wet and dripping on his face, beads of water falling down his ripped abs, ( for such a skinny boy, he was really in shape. I guess he dose train 24/7 so that would make some sense) and he had recently got taller too so he kinda towered over me.

Ok that might be an exaggeration, but he was maybe about four or five inches taller than me now.

He leaned his arm on the door frame and his hair hung from his face as he looked at me.

"Yes?" His voice was raspy, like he was just waking up or something.

"You look hot..." I thought I said that in my head but I guess I didn't cause he responded laughing a bit and said," what did you say?"