Teen Fiction Prompt Entry - Hazed

Standing close to the safe wall in the crowded hallway, Milo tried to figure out the way to the right classroom. Smiling, he corrected the dark blue shirt with white stripes as the feeling of it sliding off his broad shoulders annoyed him slightly. It was painfully warm in the white turtleneck he wore underneath it, but why did he care? At least he looked cool.

"Hey, can you please tell me the way to the classroom? I am a freshman," Milo stepped out from the wall and almost walked right into an older student, "I am blind, you see."

"A freshman you say?" the young man said, "here let me help you."

He quickly followed the sound of the older student's voice, telling him about the different activities all the freshmen used to do. A loud klick from a door being unlocked made him frown but didn't stand a chance when he suddenly felt hands pushing him into the unknown.

"Hey! You cannot do this to me!" Milo shouted, "Open the door!"

Something moved in the dark cramped space making him go silent for a minute before jumping at what he believed was the door. The walkman attached to his high waist jeans went off the hook and fell to the floor. As it did someone gasped in there, together with him.

"What are you doing?!" a scared voice shrieked from the level of his feet, meaning that someone probably was very short or simply just laid down, but because of Milo's incredible height, he couldn't exclude the first option just yet.

"I think I just dropped my walkman, you know, these expensive-"

"I know what a walkman is, duh, everyone got one," the voice responded, "here, I'm Paris by the way."

Milo stretched out his hands in the dark space, something touched the tips of his long fingers and grabbed it. He touched it thoroughly, making sure it was whole before reattaching it to the bleached denim. He then sunk down on the floor, sitting right next to this stranger kid whose voice he didn't recognize.

"Alright, my name is Milo and... I do not think we have met before. I was supposed to advance to the next level but after an accident, I spent most of the year rehabilitating, so I have to do this year all over again. But apparently it wasn't the same as before and needed help to get to the right classroom when this older student locked me in here, whatever here is."

"It's the janitor's closet. I just came here, hoping to make some new friends... but now I really would like to give back on that junior for tricking both of us," Paris explained, "he had a mullet and a college jacket, didn't he?"

"I lost my eyesight in the accident, my ex drove me over by her car," Milo stated while fingering on the walkman.

"Oh- when we get out of here, we will give them both a hard time, alright? I know exactly what do to!"