We're at the wrong Hammersmith Station!

I walked with my friend towards the exit of the train at Hammersmith Station, the terminus of the Hammersmith and City and Circle lines (District and Piccadilly line trains do not terminate here). I stepped off onto the platform and scratched my head as I saw the map. Something's not quite right, I thought. We're supposed to be at the District and Pic station, but we must be at the wrong station. 

I ran up to my friend who was still on the platform, looking for the interchange with the District and Piccadilly lines. I rolled my eyes at my friend. 

"Where's the interchange?" My friend asked.

"Didn't you study your tube map properly?" I asked him back. 

"Uh, no." he replied. 

"THEN LOOK AT IT!" I yelled at my friend, shoving the tube map into his hands. I pointed to Hammersmith with a line saying 'less than ten minutes walk apart'. 

"OH NO I AM SO DUMB AND STUPID!" he yelled. 

"And you just wasted about 5 minutes of our time." I told him. 

"I like wasting time!" My friend said. 

"Well, we need to get to Acton Town!" I told him harshly. "Now, let's get to the next station now before I have to leave without you!"

"Leave? Without me? No, I'm coming." my friend replied. 

"Then you need to come right now to the other Hammersmith station and please don't make me angry again." I told him. 

"But I get claustrophobic in the tunnels. Not the stations, but the platforms." my friend told me. 

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT." I said. "We're going." I walked up to the oyster barriers, tapped out and walked out of the station building toward the other Hammersmith station.