Raspberry flan

Hi everyone sorry I disappeared! I stated college a while ago and stuff got super busy but, here's an old recipe that I love to use when I want a creamy dessert.

Ingredients:
4 eggs
14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
12 oz can of evaporated milk
Box of raspberries
Some cinnamon
1 tbs chocolate chips
1/2 tbs of heavy whipping cream.
Stick of butter
1/2 cup of water + boiling water
1/4 sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Tin-foil
Whisk

Equipment:
A large deep cooking pan
Lid to pan
8, 1/2 cup custard bowls
Measuring cup
Stove top
Mesh strainer
2 mixing bowls
tooth pick
serving plate
smallest sauce pan

Steps:
1.)crack all the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk them till a small amount of bubbles forms on the top

2.) then open both cans of evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk and pour them into the whisked eggs. Also add all of the vanilla extract into the egg mixture as well. continue whisking until well combined.

3.) next take the second bowl and place the strainer on top (make sure this strainer is fine mesh), pour the egg mixture threw the strainer into the second bowl.

4.) then place the strainer on top of the first bowl and pour the mixture threw the strainer back into the bowl. repeat this process 4-5 times. this helps create a smooth texture to the flan.

5.) grab the custard cups and butter the insides until super greasy

6.) grab a sauce pan and pour in the sugar sauce pan and 1/2 cup of water. turn the burner on medium heat and let this sugar mixture slowly cook of the water. (this is very very dangerous if the liquid touches you it can cause 3rd-degree burns please don't cook without adult supervision if you are under 16 years old and always keep a bowl of ice water on the side for sugar burns)

7.) when the sugar mixture simmer's has a molten lava type movement turn the the heat to low. allow the mixture to turn to a golden brown color.

8.) VERY carefully pour the sugar mixture into all custard bowls (each bowl should get just enough to cover the bottom)

9.) when the sugar hardens pour evenly into each custard bowls the egg mixture. next cover the custard bowls with tin foil.

10.) now grab the large cooking pan and fill it 1-1.5 inches of water. place it on the stove burner and turn on the heat to medium heat.

11.) place all the custard dishes into the pan and cover the pan with the lid

12.) keep the heat to a light simmer. if it increases lower the temp, if it decreases lower the temp. this makes sure there is no egg like texture to the dish. this will take 15-25 minutes to cook

13.) while it cooks melt down the chocolates ( I use a microwave, putting it in for 15 and mix it around. I repeat this until completely melted. and might as well reuse the bowl heat up the chocolate)

14.) next heat up the heavy cream until warm in the measuring cup (I use the microwave for this too)

15.) mix the chocolate and heavy cream until evenly mixed and smooth. (this mixture is called chocolate ganache)

16.) use the strainer to squish up 1/2 of the strawberries until completely juiced. then cook down in the sauce pan until thick like hot sauce.

17.) to check the flan pull the flan out and shake the flan lightly. if it lightly jiggles the flan is ready.

18.) run a tooth pick around the edge of the flan to loosen it.

19.) now you can be a monster like me and eat it warm, because I just can't wait, or you can chill the flan for 2-3 hrs in the refrigerator to congeal further.

20.) grab a serving plate and place it on top of the custard dish and then flip it upside down. pour the raspberry sauce and chocolate ganache on top. place a few raspberries on the dish for decoration and a few sprinkles of cinnamon for flavor.

17.) enjoy!