Boyfriends sleep in the same bed

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Those are cool." Harry argued.

Louis rolled his eyes fondly.
"You can pull it off. You look good in anything."

Harry gave him a dimpled smile that made Louis' heart make an extra beat.

"You two are so cute!" Niall cooed.

Harry looked over at his friend who was staring at them fondly with his hand under his chin. Harry snorted.
"Stop being such a creep, Niall."

Niall gave him a sad pout and puppy eyes which set Louis off in a fit of giggles. Harry cupped Louis' cheek and stroke his thumb over his cheekbone.
"You're cute though. Come on, let's get ready for bed."

Louis blushed from the compliment and had to remind himself that it was just an act. He took a deep breath and said good night to the boys before he followed Harry to his bedroom.

As soon as the door closed he spoke up.
"We should tell them the truth."

Harry spun around with his eyes wide.
"What? No!"

"Why not? Don't you feel bad for lying to them?"

Harry ruffled his hair.
"Of course. Just...no, it would break their tiny hearts."

Louis looked at him for a moment before answering.
"Okay, they're your friends. I trust you'll know what's best."

Harry sighed.
"They're your friends too, you know?"

Louis bit his lip and looked insecure.
"Yeah? I hope so. I really like them. They're great. I'm so lucky I met you guys. You've all done so much for me. I don't know what I've done to deserve it but..."

Harry sighed again and pulled Louis in for a hug.
"Dylan really messed you up, Lou. You're an amazing guy. We're lucky to have you as a friend. You're funny and caring. You're kind and sassy and you're just like, a great person to sit around and admire what you're like." Harry mumbled against his neck.

Louis feared that his heart would burst from all the kind words that came out from this absolutely amazing person who was hugging him closely at the moment.
"You're amazing Hazza."

Harry chuckled and let go of Louis.
"Hazza?"

"Hey! I allow you to call me boobear." Louis pouted.

"You do indeed. You can call me whatever you want. I like the nickname." Harry smiled.

"Glad to hear it...Harold!" Louis grinned.

Harry grunted.
"I take that back! You're not allowed to call me whatever you want. Harold? Jeeez."

Louis started to laugh and Harry joined him. After the laughter died out and they both wiped their eyes Harry walked over to his closet and pulled out a t-shirt.
"I know you get cold easily. Do you want some sweats as well?"

"No, it's fine. So, should I sleep on the floor?" Louis asked and took the t-shirt that was handed to him.

"Don't be silly. It's a big bed. We can share." Harry smiled.

"Okay. I don't believe the guys had this talk with us. Don't get me wrong, they are really sweet and I was kind of moved by their speech." Louis said with a smile.

"I'm grateful that they're a part of my life. I can't believe I was nervous to tell them that I'm bisexual. They're like the most excepting guys on the planet. Love them to death." Harry beamed.

He then tugged his shirt over his head and Louis once again got a good look at that gorgeous body. He decided to remove his own sweatshirt before he got caught staring again. When he looked up again Harry was eyeing him.
"Tell me about that tattoo, Lou. It is what it is. What does that mean to you?"

Louis put on Harry's t-shirt before he answered.
"It's something my mum used to say. When my dad left it was her mantra. When I told her that I'm gay she smiled at me brightly and said "It is what it is Lou and I don't care as long as you're happy. I love you." When she got diagnosed with cancer she shrugged it off with an "It is what it is. Now, let's fight it!" Louis got a bit teary-eyed.

"Your mum sounds amazing Boo. I'm so sorry you couldn't keep her." Harry answered emotionally and reached out a hand to caress Louis' hair and cheek.

He wiped away a tear that broke loose and pulled him in for another hug. Louis let Harry comfort him. When he finally let go Harry pressed a kiss on the top of his head and suggested that they brushed their teeth.

Back in the bedroom again Harry stripped down to his boxers after making sure Louis was okay with it. They climbed into bed and Harry turned off the light with a good night.