Why him/me?

okay so as i said in the description i was betted to make a fan fiction based as my oc where to be reincarnated as one of my least favorite character from one of my favorite anime's

so i asked my friend which anime to do since me and him/her have similier favorites and they choose diabolik lovers so without further ado let us read this fan fiction!

(Y/n)P.O.V

"Hello to all my friends, my name is a (Y/N)(L/n) and I am the oldest of three sisters. Right now I'm in high school on my third year in America and I am proud to say that I am a major otaku and my all-time favorite anime is diabolik lovers."

Bf/n:"hey y/n are you even listening?!"

"Huh?"

'Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something this is my best friend (BF/n) she's not as much as an otaku as I am but she would go for the ones that are mostly about music'

"Sorry I wasn't listening, what did you say?"

Bf/n:"*sigh* as I was saying do you want to head over to my place? I got a new video game"

"Sorry but I can't, I'm going to watch diabolik lovers again not to mention I got to take care of my sisters today"

Bf/n:"again? Jesus is it just me or you getting more and more responsibilities as time passed is it because your parents"

"No it's not that my parents are going through a tough time you know that I know there's no rearranging everything"

'That's right I forgot to say my parents got a divorce because my dad was found cheating on my mom'

Bf/n: well as long as you don't live with your mom, now that I think about it your mom kind of acts like Subaru's mom from diabolik lovers

"well you're not wrong about that you remember how dad treated her the beginning"

Bf/n:"Yeah you got a point well good luck"

I nodded and went the other way

'Okay so i got to go to the store and get some groceries, jeez i hope mom is okay'

I was caught up in my thoughts, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings

?:"WATCH OUT!"

"Huh?"

I turned around, But i was too late by the time I did all I could feel was pain

BAM!

Stranger 1:"OH MY GOD!"

Stranger 2:"SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

Stranger 3:"HEY! STAY WITH US!"

'What.....are...they ...talking......about? It's so......cold ...i want......to...........sleep'

???P.O.V

I looked down from a tall building to see what the commotion was

"Ooh what's this?"

I looked down and saw a girl about to die from getting hit by a car

"My my humans are such weak and pathetic creatures aren't they?"

I took another look and saw that her soul was huge!

"Well isn't this a surprise"

I froze time and floated down to the girl and took her heart

"Well now, it seems that you will have a son you will love soon my love"

I said as I drifted away and unfroze time

Back to (Y/n)P.O.V

Time skip

'Where am i? What happened?'

Flashback

I was too late by the time I did all I could feel was pain

BAM!

Flashback end

'That's right, i died did i get hit by a car?'

?:"Hey, open your eyes"

'Who's that? Why does he sound so.....familiar?"

?:"Hey can you hear me little bitch, it's time to wake up!"

I tried to open my eyes but I was quickly blinded by a whight light

"ARGH DAME IT WHY IS IT SO BRIGHT?!"

"It's alright little bitch"

'Little Bitch?'

?:"Listen just slowly open your eyes and it will adjust on its own"

I did as I was told and slowly opened my eyes

"Ow why do my eyes hurt?" I said as I closed my eyes again but started to adjust to the light

?:"Because you died little bitch"

"Where am I and who are you?"

?:"*sigh*well since i'll be here i'll tell you my name is Laito sakamaki and right know your in my body"

"WHAT?!"

Laito:"Please be a little more quiet little bitch, anyways right know your in my body"

"I don't understand why am i in your body?" 'AND WHY THE HELL AM I IN THE BODY OF THE CHARACTER I HATE THE MOST FROM THE SHOW ?!'

Laito:"Well to be honest i was being an idiot, i got abducted by a beautiful woman and I don't remember how or who did it but when i woke up i had a huge scar on my chest and my brothers had saved me. I thought they had used me for there "Entertainment" but as it turns out they put your heart in my chest"

At this point I was able to open my eyes to see it really was Laito! Even though he is a pervert i held my anger inside me under control

"How does that work?I've heard of many heart transplants but none of them were like this"

Laito:"That's because your a human little bitch, any ways thanks to that I am still here but you have control of my body"

"Is there any way to give you control again?"

Laito:"I don't think you can because your soul is so big but that's not the point your about to wake up now in my body, also I know you know everything about me and my brothers so i don't have to worry even though you have a crush on one of us"

i turned fifty shades of red"Sh-SHUT UP"' how does he know that i watched them on the show?'

He said as i noticed that he was beginning to fade away

"H-hey what's happening to you?!"

He looked down at his hands to see for himself, then he looked back at me with a smile and it wasn't a flirty one like on the show it was a genuine smile.

He stayed like that until he placed a hand on his hat and took it off, and walked closer to me, as each passing second he faded more and more. Until he was right in front of me barely visible

Laito:"Well, now that you are taking my body there is no place for me, and once you open your eyes you will have all my memories. But I want you to promise me something"

"What is it?"

He looked at me with a sad smile leaned towards me and whispered

Laito:"protect my brothers"

I nodded as he placed his hat on my head and faded away, closed my eyes getting ready for my new life