Heroes and Villains

Start from the beginning

"Ah and Deku?" He obviously decided to ignore you. "How about you try jumping off the roof? Maybe you are born with a quirk in your next life" he fired back with an almost evil smirk, deciding to take his anger out on Izuku. You and Izuku could only stare wide-eyed at the taller boy. Katsuki is known to stoop low but this was a whole new level, even for him. It left you speechless.

With such gross words he took his leave, not caring what else you had to say to him.

You soon recovered from what just had happened and immediately looked down to the green haired boy who still sat on the floor.

"Are you alright?" You asked him, kneeing down while checking him for injuries with your eyes.

"I am fine, (n/n). It's just-" he stopped as he broke eye contact with you and looked to the ground. Katsuki's word hit him hard. He went too far this time and even though Izuku would never follow his suggestion, it still hurt to be told to die in order to become stronger.

Knowing your best friend, you saw the sadness in his eyes and it tucked on your heartstrings. How dared Katsuki to say something like that? Anger was bubbling inside of you.

"Izu-chan" you said softly, making him look up again. "Don't listen to him. He is just an idiot! You – We will fulfill our dream, so don't even think about leaving me alone!" you tried to comfort him by rubbing his shoulder with one hand.

"Of course. I would never do something like that. I just didn't expect it" Izuku almost sounded embarrassed and you just wanted him to feel better.

"Come on" you stood up again, offering him your hand to take. Izuku slowly looked up, meeting your bright eyes and soft smile. Immediately a soothing warmth flowed through his body, putting him on ease. He would be alright as long as he had you.

Carefully putting his hand in yours, he let you pull him off the ground. You both smiled at each other as neither moved for a moment.

"How about we go home?" the big eyed boy suggested after some time.

"I have to go somewhere but you can go ahead! I will text you when I am back" you told him already taking a few steps to the door.

"Oh, okay. See you later, (n/n)" Izuku replied, softly waving when you left the room rather fast.

It wasn't like you really had plans but you had to do something. You had a mission. Well, kinda. You wanted to talk to Katsuki and make him apologize to Izuku. He went too far and you could tell how it affected your best friend.

You've actually never really understood why Katsuki hated the green haired male so much. You asked but he wouldn't give a clear answer. He would shout out some curses and then leave it at that. You guessed that Izuku might have done something in the past and Katsuki still held a grudge against him.

A 10 years old grudge? Wasn't too far off considering that this was about Katsuki.

You ran as fast as you could, trying to catch up to the male. Even though you weren't particular close you still knew that Katsuki liked to go to the arcade with his friends. He even kinda invited you a few times. Well, he told you he would be there and that you were "fucking" allowed to show up as well.

You were disappointed when you couldn't spot the blond boy even though you were close to the arcade by now. That was until you heard his loud voice booming from an alley. Katsuki should learn the meaning of an indoors voice but for once you were actually happy he was so loud.

"Katsu!" You called out to him by the nickname you gave him when you were still children. Katsuki, who was complaining to his friends about something, narrowed his eyes when he saw you approaching him.