The Second

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Normal POV

"Hello, hello! Come get some fresh fruits in here!" Shout a fruit seller across the market.

Yurena walks around the market as she stared at the stalls. It's been a while since she was a ten years old little girl walking around the market. Yurena smiled quietly at the happy atmosphere there.

"Now, where's the bread stall.." mumbled Yurena as she stared the stalls with her eyes closed.

Then, she found a bread stall across the market. She goes there and looked at the breads in the stall.

"Hello there! Do you need some breads?" Said a woman seller.

"Um, I need some breads for food, can you recommend the delicious one?" Ask Yurena to the woman.

"Of course! There is croissant bread that our king likes, and some creamy buns!" Said the woman happily.

"Then, can I have two croissant and three creamy buns?" Said Yurena.

"Okay, that will be 30 coins." Said the woman smiled kindly.

Yurena takes out her money and lend it to the woman.

"Eh? Erm, dear, I don't have the change of money.." Said the woman frowned.

Yurena raised her eyebrows and smiled gently.

"Ah, well, that is okay." Said Yurena kindly.

"A-are you sure? This is quite a lot...!" Said the woman as she frowned a little bit.

"Then, um, do you sell some water? I need a water for drink.." Said Yurena.

"Of course! Here you are" Said the woman and give Yurena a two bottle of water.

"Ah, thank you, and you don't need to change my money, its okay, really.." Said Yurena smiled kindly.

"T-thank you very much, dear! I hope you like my breads and water!" Said the woman happily smiled.

Yurena nods and turning around to goes back to the hotel. But, she stopped because suddenly, there's a crowd in the market. She goes there and peeked between people in front of her.

'What happened here- oh my.' Thought Yurena as she gasped seeing the center of the crowd.

There's five people. Two in the front and three on the back. Yurena already knows the three people in the back who was possibly the king's visitors.

Two in the front suppose the one of the eight generals and possibly the king. There's a white-haired man wearing sindrian clothes with arabic keffieh hat on his head. The other one was a purple-haired man with a lot of accessories on him that looks like a djinn vessel.

'I already know the three of them was a visitor, but, two person in the front.. which one is Sinbad?' Thought Yurena frowned.

Suddenly, a friendly seller coming towards the purple-haired man.

"King Sinbad! Would you like to taste our newest freshly fruit in here?" Suggest a seller in market.

The purple head respons and smiled, "Sure, but, I think next time, thank you."