•Chapter 15•

.
.
Some time later, you went to the neighborhood, hoping to find the thee girls, you wanted to talk to them one more time. Your eyes were immediately caught by their pink, blue, and purple hair colours. And as you walked up to them, fiddling your finger, a lot of other dolls noticed and came closer to be able to listen in, forming a small crowd.

As scared and frightened as you were, you weren't going to let the other dolls drag Lou down. "I can't admit something that isn't true. Besides, Lou's smarter than that. So instead of being spoiled and jealous brats, why don't you go confront your darling Lou about this instead and leave me alone because there is nothing going on between us two. What happened in the photo was an accidental." You said with all the courage you can gather.

Ugh. I can't believe I'm acting defensive against Kitty, Tuesday, and Lydia like a pussy.

Lydia rolled her eyes, while some dolls snickered. The three glared at you altogether, Kitty mumbled to you with a harsh tone, "Oh really? You're expecting us to believe that?" They giggled. "I'll prove it!" You grit your teeth, and grip on your skirt, shouting yet holding back. You don't want to prove it, but it's the only way. I have no power against every doll in the institute. I only have Mandy and Nolan.. And-

"HEY!" A familiar voice called out.

Lou? What's he doing here?

"Lou!!!" Every doll screeched out to him.

"..." He looked around before your eyes locked. "What's going on here!?" He furrowed his eyebrows. He was about to walk to you, hold your hand, and take you away from the crowd that he knows was bothering you. But you frowned and shook your head slightly, signalling him to stay where he is and keep a low profile. You noticed a sad look forking on his face but he obliged.

For the first time, he hated faking and putting on his cocky persona. He fixed up his suit, and with his head held high, he smirked and calmly said "please please, my dolls. You're making a ruckus. Why don't you all get some  tarts in the central area? In that new shop? Yeah- They're just my favorite! " He enthusiastically clapped his hands together.

"OMG. LOU'S FAVOURITE TART!? I HAVE TO EAT IT!!! IT'S TOTALLY MY FAVORITE TOO NOW!!!!" Every doll cheered and rushed to the shop, now it's just you two. Great.

He dropped his act and immediately starts to rush towards you. "(Y/N)- a..are you-" he reached out before you stopped him and slapped away his hand, "N-not now, Lou.. I- I can't." You said, facing the other way. You just can't look at him. It made you feel funny feelings. So you walk away from him, leaving him alone.

On your walk you can't help but let your thoughts flow.

He's still looking out for me..  you thought.

You smiled at the thought, but quickly pushed them away. Thank goodness he was there to save you. Or else you think you'd start crying from the pressure.

You wanted to thank him, you really do. But he risked getting himself a bad reputation, which would make things worse for the both of you..

You sighed, I wish all of this could just stop. I wish I could just stay with Lou and not have annoying fangirls and fanboys in the way.

You snapped yourself out of it again, stay with Lou?  Hah! That means I won't be going to the big world! Which is absurd-...

"UGH." you stopped in your tracks.

Everything has gone to shit ever since I came here... Why...? Is.. is it because of me? If I had never came here... None of these controversies would've happened.

-----

Heyoo! I hope you're all enjoying the story so far! I know there aren't alot of UWUs between you and Lou atm but we gotta sort out the drama first, amirite? Hah. Okay, well.. the Special chapter will be published at Christmas! Or maybe before or after that. And lastly, I wanna thank you all for the amount or reads this book has gotten. Honestly, I didn't expect this at all. But hey! Who doesn't love Lou? (Probably alot of people but if you're reading this YOU'RE MY PAL!) So yeet! Have a great day~