•chapter 2•

Warning= harsh language
.
.
This is embarrassing.
Utterly embarrassing!!

   Somehow you can't shake off the feeling that other dolls are already judging you. I made ONE mistake..ONE! You snapped out of it when you hear that Lou cleared his throat, to catch your attention. You lift your head to make eye contact quickly, paying attention.

   "What's the matter? You seem troubled, (y/n). I do hope you're okay." he said, acting all worried.

   He needs to work on his acting. You roll your eyes as you lean back, resting your back on comfy chair. He chuckled, intertwining his fingers in professional manner and continued, "well, anyways.. I wanted to talk to you about your behavior earlier this morning. It's your firsy day and you've already caused such a ruckus. And that, obviously is an imperfection." He leans forward on his table, glaring at you. "it's such a shame.. You're such a dollface, i don't mean that literally. Well made, almost as a beauty as I am!" he raised an eyebrow, while his orbs traveled up and down, scanning every detail on your face. Your heart can't help but melt from feeling his eyes pierce right into,

Your eyes.. lips...

   And you scanned his face. Admiring his neat shining hair, slightly messy. His nose all cute and pointy. Those lips, and oh, his eyes, those blue eyes..

   You almost couldn't stop yourself from looking at them, but then he said something that totally flipped you off. "You done admiring, cupcake?" his half-lidded eyes flirtatiously stared into yours and he smirks again, while crossing his arms and leaning back.

   It'd be nice if i could give him a little punch in the stomach, so he could puke out all this ego of his. "Anyways, im just here to make a deal with you, (y/n). If...you cause another problem.. You'll have to take extra personal training. With me." he said smugly, as if it is such a blessing to have personal training with him.

   "Well, it's not like you have any other choice either. I've already told my robots to keep an eye on you and catch you if anything happens." He smirks.

   You shuffled back, frustrated and in disbelief. You straightened up your posture to try to look confident, "i made one mistake!"

   "ah yes, of course.. And i understand that this is your first day, but.."

   You furrowed your eyebrows, signaling him to continue.

   "but you also stole someone else's lipstick, accidentally dropping that lipstick, causing it to stain many doll's shoes, including yours.."

   Your eyes widened and immediately checked your shoes, yeah.. That's a lipstick stain alright...Shit.

   "You're attractive, but unfortunately that outfit you're wearing has alot of crease, plus- that attitude of yours needs to be fixed."

   You scrunch up your face at him even more, clenching your palms into fists.

   "And that expression of yours isn't very pleasing to look at, either." he grins, knowing that he's pushing you over the edge.

Urgh- this guy... Why am i just sitting here like an idiot? Why can't i say anything?!!

   "So! Just like what i said, one more mistake and you're all mine.. Pretty makes perfect, dolly." His face now was pure mischief and his eyes glowed in the dark that was surrounding the two of you. He almost looked evil. Honestly, it scared you a little.

   But you snapped. You slammed your fists on his table and stood up. "Listen, smartypants.. You and your sick system of perfection isn't gonna get to me. You will not tell me what to do and I don't need your help with anything!" you threatened.

   He looked at you in awe for a second, and then he laughs, even tidying up some things that were out of place due to the shake of the table just now. What in the world is he laughing at!? "whatever you say, cupcake. We'll see."

   He stopped smirking at the last word, and it was terrifying. His face got dark and intimidating. But just for a second, before putting on that confident smile he always had back on.

   You stood up and walked to the door, twisting the cold doorknob and leaving. What was that.. What the hell was that!? What the fuck happened, really?.. Dear lord please give me answers... He didn't answer.

   Well, you're gonna show him who's boss. You're going to prove him wrong.