(5) Christmas of 1991

First term was over, it was Christmas already, by some coincidence, Remus and Sirius suggested Harry spend it at Hogwarts, so he got to spend it with the Weasleys. He went all out that year for presents.

   He gave Ron a signed Chudley Cannons jersey that Sirius was able to get. He gave Hermione wizard's candy disguised as pills. He gave the twins Nimbus two thousands. He gave Sirius a copy of a photo album of him and James he was able to get that from his memories. He gave Remus splash potions of sleeping draught for Sirius to throw at his wolf form so he could somehow rest. He gave Percy a meet and greet ticket with the Minister of Magic. He gave Mr. Weasley screwdrivers and screws. He gave Mrs. Weasley an expensive knitting kit. He gave Dumbledore a dozen pair of wollen socks, Hagrid a firefox and Mcgonagall a poster signed by all the members of Puddlemore United. Last but definitely the sweetest, he gave Ginny a record player, a copy of their wedding songs, Wonderwall by Oasis and Can you feel the love tonight? by Elton John(developed by memory since it didn't exist yet.), and an assortment of her favortie flowers all in white, their wedding color. It might've been an expensive list, but the his vault was swimming in galleons, that doesn't even include the whole Potter vault of several generations that he would inherit when he turned 17.

   The least you could say was that he was thanked over and over again no matter how much Harry said it was alright.

   He in return received the usual hand-knitted sweater from Mrs Weasley and a joint gift with Mr. Weasley of sweets, a book from Hermione, a flute from Hagrid and an Invisibility cloak he was sure he has gotten fron Dumbledore. Ginny gave him a necklace, one that oddly looked like the one he gave her before in sixth year. It was their promise necklace, they removed it during their wedding day as the promise was already fulfilled, beside it a note read :

Harry,

      Remember these? I managed to hold on to both of them, I was helping my mum with laundry and found them. Our previous promise was that 'we'll find a way together again' how about we change that too 'we'll fight together again'. Thank you for the Christmas gift! Bill walked into my room and asked what kind of torture music was I playing! Can you believe him? Funny that he was actually the one to recommend it in the future, anways I love you and miss you, Merry Christmas Blackboard-haired, fresh pickled toad-eyed Dark Lord Conqueror.

- Ginny Weasley (P)

   He shook his head and smiled at the letter, promising to keep his promise. He folded the letter and pocketed it. He patted the pocket on his shirt close to to heart where her letter lay. He stood up to check the reactions of his friends, more so family.

   He peered into to the common room to see the twins staring at two brooms, mouths wide and agape. Harry skipped on the last landing, when he did so, he was engulfed in an ocean of ginger. All the Weasleys thanked again and again until they entered the great hall.

   It never failed to astound him during christmas, with the tweleve christmas tress and gandalfs around about. He was examining the hall with a soft smile until his green eyes met a pair of steel gray and hazel across the hall.

   "PADFOOT..MOONY!" he yelled as he excitedly ran over to his father figures with a bright smile on his face. The teachers snorted at the nickname, knowing all too well the people behind it. He engulfed them both in a bone crushing hug and chanted the seasonal greetings to each other.

   "Hey Prongslette.." Sirius greeted, beaming, you could also hear Mcgonagall groan at the nickname behind him.

   "What are you and Remus doing here?" Harry asked, an eyebrow quirked. His godfather grinned and his favorite werewolf smirked.