Prologue

The fifth day during the month of August of 2005 was supposed to be a celebration remembered by The Weasley family and most likely the rest of the Wizarding World.

   For one, it would be a celebration of The Chosen One's belated 25th birthday party, the one who rid the world of Baldy No-nose Voldy, which was originally on July 31st. Second, it would be an early birthday celebration for the Holy Head Harpies' star chaser, war veteran and youngest of the Weasley clan.

   Of course, it would be their wedding day too, where they join souls and pronounce their full support for each other, in sickness and in health, which they've done even under more severe circumstances.

   It was a dandy day, the wedding was to be held at the gardens of the Potter Manor, shortly after he turned eighteen, a goblin has given him the key to the Manor almost as big a Hogwarts, the goblin made the excuse that he forgot to give it, he looked at Harry furiously though, probably the goblin wouldn't wanna be all friendly with him after a run in at Gringotts involving the golden trio (as the press would call it) and a dragon.

   The Manor was so big that Harry insisted that Arthur and Molly move with them as well as Ron and Hermione. The latter couple agreed while the previous pair were hesitant. They agreed only after Harry told them that if they didn't he'll put half of his wealth into the Weasley vault, which was saying something as Harry discovered the Potters were one of the richest family in britain, possibly the richest now after the war, with Malfoy a close second. Harry even offered them a house elf so that when they grew old, they could retire in style.

   Rather than embaressed, the Weasley siblings were quite amused, they appreciated it though, even if they try to deny the offers Harry gives them. After all, when he felt the most alone and isolated, The Weasley family were always there for him. He considers them family in every way but blood.

   All was going swell, the ceremony passed by with the future Potters desperately trying to hold in giggles. Both were ticklish on their sides, they kept sneakily poking each other, and when the acting priest, the Minister of Magic (they deserve the best after all), Kingsley Shacklebolt did catch them doing it, he'd just shake his head with a small smile.

   The party afterwards was filled with unending laughter and smiles, Harry and Ginny were able to have their first dance as a married couple, they successfully slow-danced to Wonderwall by Oasis as well as Can you feel the love tonight? by Elton John without Harry stepping on Ginny's feet every 10 seconds.

   A sense of deja vu was felt, when the room darkened, in the middle of the celebration, a silver jaguar was gaining the attention of the 6-year  newlywed Auror.

   'Death Eaters, in cloaks, they passed the 20 mile radious protection wards, they're coming.'

    At the words of the guard at the edge of the protection wards, everyone, surprisingly did not panic, the children were escorted in the middle of the circle, the war veterans, school mates and previous members of the Order of the Pheonix were on the outer. The newlyweds were infront, and that gained the attention of the incoming death eaters.

   The lot of the the 7 of them, pointed their wands at the Potters and muttered an incantation. Without warning, a purple beam made their way to their target, as both Potters start to lose their consciousness.

   The last thing Harry saw that night was the body of his wife falling in sync with his. The last thing Ginny saw was a slurred smile from her husband.

   If they only knew what they had gotten themselves into.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Here they go again, poor Harry, even on his wedding day things don't wanna go right

Read on and vote+comment

~Messers toe-rag