Christmas With The Taylors

Start from the beginning

"Want to come over and spend the morning with us?" I asked her after her laughter died down. Lily gave me a smile, one I had to return. There's something different about my little Lily pad today and I honestly love this Lily. It's better than seeing the grumpy Lily, that one makes me want to hide or runaway.

"Really? I don't want to intrude babe." Kenna said, her voice now soft with a hint of worry. I love that she wants to let me have my time with my daughters but they want her here.

"There's been a special request and we'd love it if you would join us." I smiled and gave Lily a wink. Ruby and Emmy walked in and pushed me out of the way, I guess they want to do the cooking today.

"Are you sure?" she asked nervously, I smiled as I imagined her standing there with that cute frown on her face. And still butt naked of course.

"Yep, now get dressed and get over here. Breakfast will be ready soon." I said as I moved over to the hot plate and turned it on. I heard her moving around and the sound of paper ruslting as I poured some oil in the pan.

"Alright, I wont be long." she said before disconnecting the call. I put the phone down and then reached out for the eggs but then realised Emmy and Ruby only like scrambled. Quickly finding a bowl, I cracked half a dozen eggs, some milk and salt and pepper then whisked it all together. When I poured them into the pan, I searched for another frypan for the bacon.

"Daddy, is this enough?" Lily asked as she showed me the bowl full of pancake mix. Well it looks like we'll have enough left over for tomorrow. Checking out their work, I nodded and then got the electric pan ready for them. I love having my babies in here helping me cook, it's fun for them and it's teaching them as well.

"Sure is pumpkin. You can start on cooking them if you want." I smiled and then returned to the eggs. By the time everything was cooked, Emmy and Roo had set the table there was a knock at the door. I couldn't get there fast enough and when I opened it, the breeze blew that magnificent perfume that Kenna wears up my nose. She was standing there looking all beautiful and with a smile that matched mine.

"Come on in, you're just in time." I grinned and pushed the door open wider so she could walk through. As she brushed past me, her hand came out and pinched me on the ass. HARD. I quickly spun around and grabbed her hand, pulling her in close to me. My arms wrapping securely around her waist, the bump pressed gently into my stomach.

"Watch it McKenna Skye." I grinned as I gazed into her eyes. She gave me this innocent look like she hadn't done anything and then fluttered her eyes at me.

"Just testing the merchandise." she smirked and then leaned closer and kissed my lips, then somehow escaped my grip and walked away. I was left there stunned as I heard her giggles and watching her back as she neared the kitchen. I've got news for her when I finally get her alone, she's in big trouble. Making my way to my girls and adjusting my shorts, damn Kenna got me all horny and wanting her to just fix this thing in my pants. As I approached the dining room, I stopped and listened to Lily talking to Kenna.

"Thank you for the hair kit." I heard Lily say nicely, my smile is going to be plastered on my face today at this rate.

"You're welcome sweetie. I know what it's like to try and tame long hair and your Dad told me that you don't have your own to keep here. I'm glad I picked that out." Kenna replied and better than standing out here for the rest of the morning, I joined them in the dining room. The four of them were already seated and waiting for me, they even left the head of the table for me to sit in. Lily was even sitting next Kenna and her smile was also still there.

"Can you teach me how to do braids?" Lily asked Kenna, all of us were taking what we wanted to eat and I noticed Kenna had piled on the pancakes. Then I watched as she poured way too much maple syrup over them and then added some bacon on the top. She's not going to eat that together is she?