Christmas With The Taylors

Start from the beginning

"I can ask her if you want me to?" I asked, the excitement bubble lifting in my gut as I thought of seeing Kenna sooner than I thought. Man, I'm so whipped by that woman it's crazy.

"Yeah. Why doesn't she sleep over?" she continued with the questions and that one surprised me. The only reason why is that I didn't want the girls to feel weird about Kenna staying here. Although Tahni had Josh move in pretty much as soon as I left, I didn't want to do the same. I knew that hurt then but they never spoke about it. That's what I hate the most, that their Mum had done that without giving them a chance to adjust to me not being there.

"I didn't want to upset you." I said softly, she nodded and then pointed to the small box I had in my hands.

"She can sleep over Dad. Now we haven't got all day Dad." she grinned, this is the happiest I've seen her be with something to do about the baby. Without wasting more of their turn at opening presents, I lifted the lid on the box and inside was the cutest thing I've seen. It's a white summer onesie with 'I love my big sister Lily' written on the front. If that don't make your heart melt, I don't know what else would.

"I love this Lil, thanks baby girl." I grinned and then pulled her closer to me again and kissed her on the top of her head. I set it aside along with my new belt and then clapped my hands together.

"Your turn." I said to my girls and I didn't have to ask them twice. I sat there watching the wrapping paper get torn to shreds as they opened each one. Their squeals deafening as they saw what they had gotten, this is my favourite part of the day. The clean up afterwards, not so much. In all, each of them got about three from me and then there were the ones that Kenna had got them and the ones from Mum and Dad. Later when we have lunch with the family, they'll end up with a hell of a lot more. I just tend to get them stuff that they need and will use all the time, and I do get things from the lists they made.

"Thanks Daddy." they all beamed and then knocked me over as they all jumped on me. After the excitement of the opening of the gifts was over, the girls headed to their rooms to get dressed. I went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast which will have bacon and eggs, toast and even pancakes. Once I had everything out ready to go, I went for a quick shower and found something to wear.

"Merry Christmas baby." I grinned as I walked back through to the kitchen with the phone. Since the girls want Kenna over for our little family time, I thought I best ask my lovely girlfriend to join us.

"Same to you J-butt." she giggled, I groaned and silently cursed my mother for telling her my childhood nickname. It has grown on me but I still don't like it.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" I asked as I walked over to the bench and began to prepare the pancake mix. Lucky for me I can cook, otherwise we'd be just having plain old boring cereal.

"Not yet, I just got out of the shower. I'm standing here naked with the water still dripping." I groaned when she said that. She's such a little tease. It's only been three days but I'm missing her, I'm very much addicted to her.

"That's not nice Spanky." I whispered as I pictured her in her birthday suit, the added water running down her gorgeous body. I could feel my dick hardening the more I thought about her.

"You could punish me if you like." she giggled and I sucked in a sharp breath, she's being very naughty.

"I might just do that, when you least expect it." I chuckled, I've taken a few hints from Brax and I went out and bought a few items. Just haven't used them yet as I was waiting for the right time. I'm actually looking forward to trying them out, it doesn't hurt to try new things. Who knows, it could be well worth the effort.

"Can't wait." she laughed, I looked up and saw Lily standing there smiling. She came over to where I was and took the spoon from my hand and helped me.